Career help

January 13, 2022 at 02:44 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) astonishingaquarius
Career help
Career help
Hey y’all I would love to hear your opinion/advice about career or job situations based on my chart. https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn

I’m a current psych major thinking about clinical social work but I really want to purse a career in (photography/collage)art what do you think my chart says about art in regard 2 me help?

I would love any response good or bad:)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2022 at 19:08
(Sagittarius) Jacamo » zenobocardo
I agree - it sounds like you know what you want, and sometimes it´s difficult to trust yourself when there are other factors. One I would point out, and I think it´s really important, could explain your interest in psychology - your Pluto and Chiron below the horizon in Sagittarius, 6th House. You have a drive to heal, your wounds and others wounds, so I would think of ways to integrate the two: Follow your conscious passions, but be sure to address your unconscious soul needs.
January 13, 2022 at 03:25
(Pisces) zenobocardo
Hello Aquarius With Gemini Ascendant!
With Gemini ascendant, your chart ruler is Mercury, which along with the Moon and Mars are in Pisces, in the 10th house, which is the house of professional career. Pisces is a sign linked to the arts. With a well-structured study and preparation, it is a favorable career.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »