this astrology meme

January 12, 2022 at 19:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
this astrology meme
made me chuckle. :61:

is that so Libran mars? Is it so? you guys are funny
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 08:10
(Aries) ram_goat
Yeah, but when libra gets "a lot upset", is when you need to watch out!

I´ve seen some pretty bad blowups from libra once they´ve been pushed over
the line.
January 12, 2022 at 23:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
maybe - in fact the plant is already consumed here as a dessert syrup of some sort.
I take vitamin A pills of high dose (once a day) but this is not to cure the disease because it is genetic and no remedy would change the genes, but it is reported that it would help coping and to slow down the pigmentation process of the retina to some extent.
January 12, 2022 at 23:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
ahh yeah, so its something you have dealt with for a long time, but even so, maybe consuming one of those regularly might help keep it in check? and at least not get any worse..?
January 12, 2022 at 23:01
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks.
Unfortunately, my case is genetic - shared with my oldest bro and one of my sisters. My case, so far, is better than both of them. Yet, I don´t know what the future holds foe me. Since 2013 or so, Docs say my case is stable so far.
The recipe you described might help with the eye lens though so I will check it out. I wear glasses but they are not the fix to the problem because my eye case is related to the retina (Retinitis Pigmentosa).
January 12, 2022 at 22:57
in Ayurvedic medicine, fennel seeds are good for eyesight, left eye is the mother, right eye is the father, so essentially, sun/right and moon/left - I have heard some astrologers reference you should strengthen the sun and moon in your chart to help afflicted eyesight, just something i thought i would share!

edit: i have heard both, fenugreek and fennel for eye health, but, cant hurt to try both, if one wanted too :)
January 12, 2022 at 21:40
=====
There are general trends of such a placement but of course everything is modified according to the rest of the chart. I heard once that Gandhi had this placement but I´m not sure if that´s in tropical or sidereal (if I remember correctly the astrologer who said that was Indian as well so I presume he was considering the sidereal). Gandhi is taken as an example for such attitude of achieving great things, via peace and calm attitude.

Other common things attributed to such placement: Fatigue (since Mars is vitality and in detriment), love/work of architecture (specially in 4H), and personally I think it is one of the signs of my eyes issues since Aries rules the upper part of the head (including the eyes) and Mars is in detriment, so probably it is a sign of some eyes weakness or issues in general.
January 12, 2022 at 21:22
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
whenever i think of the sign of libra itself, i always instinctively think of their positive attributes..
libra´s are a favorite, they are great at diplomacy, and keeping things "calm and collected" from what i have seen.

as far as their anger goes, i never gave it much thought, i guess... a balanced approach as well..

but mars-libra, also makes me think of relationship conflict...mars as passion in a sign ruled by venus. avoidance of conflicts maybe? but on the plus, must be good for artistic endeavors. fire/passion regarding that aspect as well.

either way, i enjoy libra!
January 12, 2022 at 21:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Haha…. That made me laugh.

Then I realized I have Mars in Libra in the first house.

That made me laugh harder! Ha ha…..

I gotta say I have had to hold myself back and learn to be more diplomatic in my objections and choose my battles more wisely.

I’ve gotten much better as I got older.

Though I don’t argue about things that are strictly opinions and try and use facts instead of insults.

Maybe it’s my Moon in Leo? Or because Mars is in the first house?

I have had good friends and girlfriends who were Libra. I like Libra in general.

They can gently and politely get their way.
January 12, 2022 at 20:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EmperorEros, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As an Aries mars that´s hilarious to me haha.
January 12, 2022 at 20:04
i don´t know anyone personally who has a libra-mars, but i gather the meme is alluding that they have a very lukewarm style approach concerning anger..

interesting though, never see too much talk around that particular placement.
January 12, 2022 at 19:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have libra mars and hmm honestly I wouldn´t protest about something that goes against my needs. I would either try to get along or just screw everything one way or another if it didn´t work

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »