Venus Retrograde break-ups and big surf

January 12, 2022 at 14:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Venus Retrograde break-ups and big surf
Anyone else noticing friends break up or something similar since Venus Rx began on 19th December? Just curious as a follow up to my previous post about the Rx. Since then all I have heard about is short term relationships coming to an end.

Other topic was a prediction come right about surf of all things haha. The last time Venus Rx was in Capricorn there was a famous spate of huge storms and record breaking surf in Europe. I thought it might be a good prediction that we would see it happen again (Venus has a strong connection to the Sea after all). So far so good, there has been probably the biggest surf since the previous retrograde. Kind of uncanny coincidence to be honest, for anyone who knows the sea they would know how unpredictable something like winter storms are.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 13:04
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Ren'Dorei
oh looooool well then theres your reason for finding out, to avoid the relationships by predicting when they are coming
January 13, 2022 at 13:02
(Cancer) Ren'Dorei » atlantickush
just kidding tho 🤣🤣 I´m really enjoying alone time, bless 🙏🙏🙏
January 13, 2022 at 12:58
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Ren'Dorei
Yeah thats right, the Rx was in december2013/jan 2014. Mate try it out! Just make sure you get back to me to say if it worked 😂 It might mean theres someone new on the horizon too though, keep an open mind.
January 13, 2022 at 12:04
(Cancer) Ren'Dorei
I red somewhere that in 2013 Venus also was in cap and kind of go back and check that periods influence there was written. in that period I started my first relationship which ended 2020, 21 October. Question is what to look up? at this period there is a chance of reunion? 🤣 just curious 👀
January 13, 2022 at 08:37
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Sephora1005
Thats a short one
January 13, 2022 at 08:34
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Kisses
I wonder if they hooked up when the Venus RX was in Virgo or Capricorn last time
January 12, 2022 at 22:35
(Taurus) Sephora1005
Hi, my sister broke up with her boyfriend. They were only together since last September.
I do hear about a lot arguments among my friends.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »