Dad severe mental breakdown, please if anyone can take a look

January 11, 2022 at 21:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) iri_la
Dad severe mental breakdown, please if anyone can take a look
Hello, sorry for bothering but my dad is 2 months mentally disturbed and it all started on his birthday. Deteriorating and today had a serious mental breakdown i am really scared they will assess him and keep him in clinic. We dont know his time of birth date 05/11/1970 but will upload my mothers with time birth. Please if anyone can take a look I know you are no doctors but I truly believe something happened on his birthday and all this turned so fucking wrong all family me and my two brothers are dealing with extreme stress.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2022 at 09:24
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » iri_la
:15:

Your father has to try it!
January 12, 2022 at 09:01
(Aries) iri_la » boyakasha the guru
I will try all of them, we have rooftop as well and birds are coming often,thank you so much to introducing these practices, the moment they return from the clinic I will put it in action!
January 12, 2022 at 08:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Ask him to give water mixed with milk and food (white color) to birds, like put a bowl of water and food on rooftop or in a park or garden if you have one. Give him some coconut to eat.
January 12, 2022 at 08:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » iri_la
Show him pictures of moonstone and white quartz online, that helps alot too.

His Saturn is making alot of oppositions in his birth chart in Taurus so keep things light in the home talk about good times and no seriousness.
January 12, 2022 at 08:39
(Aries) iri_la » boyakasha the guru
He hasn´t shown signs of depression all these years but was always a person who thinks a lot and about everything and its only these months that seems depressed and lost in his miserable thoughts. Thank you a lot for explaining me the current aspects formed to his natal planets, I hope this heavy influence starts to fade away at some point because he is really anxious I can´t watch him be so troubled 😔
January 12, 2022 at 08:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » iri_la
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
it´s ok

I was just trying to assess an approximate time of birth

Hope he gets well asap
January 12, 2022 at 08:37
You might find this unexpected but it´s worth a try, whatever helps. Mix cows milk with bathwater and get him to take a bath, it must be available in stores nearby you. If white sandalwood is available then mix that too, better results.

Get him a white quartz too.
January 12, 2022 at 08:35
(Aries) iri_la » Seanfhear
I am sorry i can´t gather their date of marriage because my mom is pretty upset to ask her something of this nature now..
January 12, 2022 at 08:22
Chiron is in Aries right now, he is going through chiron return. Be careful he might be really angry and not be able to control himself.

Also his moon is very active in Capricorn right now. Capricorn moon is depressing in nature.

Sun venus R pluto are in Capricorn as well in the sky so they are forming alot of aspects to your father´s sun mercury venus Jupiter and that too in Scorpio, things get dark and intense here, he´s very Scorpionic today, might be bringing up past resentments or bad memories alot.

***Make sure he stays away from color red, brown and black. Buy him a moonstone and wear it. Surround him with white color.***
January 11, 2022 at 23:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » iri_la
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
any idea about the date of his marriage?
January 11, 2022 at 22:38
(Aries) iri_la » Sagit
His birth date is 05 November 1970 in Tbilisi Georgia but time we don´t know probably midnight after 2 00 but cannot be verified...
January 11, 2022 at 21:53
(Sagittarius) Sagit » iri_la
Oh, boy!!

Really try to get his astrological date, time and place.

Is 5th of November or 11th of May?

Transiting Uranus is a factor, as well.
January 11, 2022 at 21:38
(Aries) iri_la » Sagit
Thank you for your wishes hoping for the best!

I am sorry I am not familiar with these terms kundalini, just really believe in astrology and everything I know more about verdic but will search it as well. Spiritually he believes in God he is open minded going to church everyday now praying but doesn´t seem to help and now he is lost in his thoughts counting all the faults (not something big kind hearted man) he has done in life and being anxious that he will be punished in some way for that. Although he tried and 2 months passed he gets deeper in his thoughts and today he collapsed. Honestly I couldn´t believe that someone can go insane out of the blue losing my own and thats why I reached out 😥😥😥
January 11, 2022 at 21:28
(Sagittarius) Sagit » iri_la
Kundalini Energy force is prevalent at this time.

Research that, as well, in regards to your dad. You know him best. Where is he at, spiritually?

I wish your father well.
January 11, 2022 at 21:24
(Aries) iri_la » Sagit
Thank you so much for responding already googling it thank you a lot!
January 11, 2022 at 21:19
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Straight away.

He´s in his Chiron Return.

Perhaps others can articulate the particulars via chart aspects.

Chiron as a starting point.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »