Number 9, varying information. Peaceful or "combative", solitary or community focused?

January 10, 2022 at 05:40 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Number 9, varying information. Peaceful or "combative", solitary or community focused?
Hey, I´ve been reading about the 9 and there seems to be some varying/contradictory information.
Some things say the number is passive and non judgemental and others say it can be judgemental.
Perhaps this is due to different sources- vedic vs western.
The number 9 is ruled by Mars in vedic. Other sources I have seen say Neptune?..
Additionally it is associated with the hermit :25: /but very people focused according to many accounts
Is this a solitary or social number?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 15:02
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Anni23
9 is also cultural diversity. Tolerance and compassion.

For example, a 9 house is ripe for group discussions for compromise and diplomacy.

A 9 is excellent for an "in-house" psychological therapy vocation.

Psychologist Practice, Seance Summoning.

A "place" where conceptual idealization through discussion can lay the groundwork for the foundation of manifestation for upcoming number 1.

7 is to Self Isolation.

9 is to Group Retreat.
January 13, 2022 at 11:59
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
Well yes, according to vedic sources it is said that 9 is ruled by Mars, and some others say Neptune I believe. Though I cannot see how the traits of Mars directly correlate with those of 9.
Western sources give the number 9 attributes such a being benign and desirous of absolute peace.

I will do further cross cultural research on the number 9 to see what is more commonly agreed on..

In Chinese astrology 9 has the same associations you mention
January 11, 2022 at 17:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi
It is the number of end - even tho in tarot number 10 represents end if i remember correctly.

I would say it is final destination but not the end

9 is ruled by Mars ? so my Venus and Rahu is connected to my Mars ?
January 11, 2022 at 07:19
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Looking up Steve Jobs and yeah he does have a lifepath AND destiny number 1 and a personality no of 8.
Which does explain the focus on business a lot
January 11, 2022 at 05:40
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Interesting.. :25: hmm this somehow makes sense maybe.
Well at least it´s something of a explanation of these peoples experience.
Actually though are you sure that he doesn´t have any 8s in his numbers as well (proceeds to look up)
And do you have examples of anyone else (lifepath or destiny)

I´m meaning to do more research..
To discover answers to all this
January 10, 2022 at 16:10
(Aries) ram_goat
Think "Steve Jobs" type personality. Lives a very public role/life but
with a lot of private inner demons that are far less visible. That is the duality present in the descriptions and why they diverge so much. You are not making a distinction in your thinking between the inner and the outer- the private and the public. That is how such contradictions are able to exist within a single personality.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »