Please help, assess this chart.

January 10, 2022 at 01:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) rohinivenus
Please help, assess this chart.
Hello,
I just had a baby. I was looking at his chart and I´m trying to assess how strong his planet are, but like clock work I kind of just mix it all up. Then I looked at his vedic vs tropical, and house systems...and that only added to the confusion. I usually look at whole sign, tropical...to avoid intercepted houses and really irregular houses...but it´s like I ´couldn´t chose´ which one to read...

I was concerned because in vedic, his sun was in the 12th house with mercury. being that the sign was in Sagittarius, and Jupiter(being the dispositor of his sag sun) was in the 2nd house in Aquarius, I was thinking he´d not have so many of the negative effects of 12th house sun.

Also his Mars is conjunct ketu(south node)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2022 at 02:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:24:................I only get a few people who agree with me as to the veracity of English Equal-house!
Most of the oldsters are into Placidus! :142:
Hopefully there is no shadow regarding an ACTUAL! time :43:
January 10, 2022 at 02:11
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste congratulations! My son also has Sagittarius Rising with the Sun in the 12fl house,my spiritual teacher wrote that wearing a Ruby was an absolute must for him as the Sun, lord of the auspicious 9th house is in the house of loss and exile the 12fl. And he also has Mars and Ketu conjuct (in the 2nd house Capricorn )

Every chart has to be looked at in it´s entirety but generally speaking, wearing a Ruby of at least 3 carats for the Sun when he´s older can help,wearing Yellow,Red and orange n gold clothes especially can help too for Sagittarius Lagna´s. The gem should be genuine, non heated, non treated with an open back setting so the gem touches the skin preferably on a chain,not ring.

Red coral for Mars can usually be worn by Sagittarius lagna´s too btw...
(I use traditional jyotish using whole signs, south Indian chart with Kp Ayanamsha in case u want to cast his chart again)

Good luck and congrats on your great blessing!!🙏🕉🌹

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »