Analysis of the natal chart

January 9, 2022 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LucyMay
Analysis of the natal chart
What can you tell from my natal chart? What can you expect from 2022, or at a later date. It seems to me that over the past couple of years there have been many changes in my life and most likely this will continue to happen.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2022 at 01:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
English Equal-house puts M.C. in :176: which means :160: is currently in a grand- :193:, empowering!
January 11, 2022 at 17:10
(Taurus) LucyMay » zenobocardo
Thank you!
January 11, 2022 at 17:10
(Taurus) LucyMay » EmperorEros
Thank you!!!
January 11, 2022 at 16:57
(Pisces) zenobocardo
Take advantage of the Piscean energy that will happen with the conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune in the 24th degree of Pisces in your 3rd house forming a sextile with your natal Sun in Taurus on the 12th of April.
3th house is the way you acquire information; the way you use environmental learning facilities and interact within the community. :156: :159: :182:
January 9, 2022 at 21:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EmperorEros, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First thing that I spotted is that transit pluto in capricorn is trining your natal sun in Taurus currently. I suggest doing some research into that, if you have yet to have become aware of this that is. As well with Pluto in capricorn, it was squaring your venus in aries years ago then went into a quincunx aspect with your Mercury/Jupiter in Gemini after that. So I imagine there was some intense changes & experiences for you. But the immediate future looks brighter. Make good use of that Pluto trine your sun. It´s a blessing of a transit to have, although your sun like my Jupiter is conjunct the fixed star Algol..

Personally I find your mars conjunct Chiron in Sagittarius in your first house to be really interesting. I wonder if yoga, tai chi and other body/spirit connection techniques would be especially beneficial for you. Cool aspect nonetheless though!

✌️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »