444 number

January 6, 2022 at 03:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Queen92
444 number
Hello, I´m offten seeing number 444,2222,1111? Its good or.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2022 at 19:27
(Cancer) 8danny8
Hi Queen!
How beautiful, 444, 2222, and 1111. I am a student of Chaldean numerology, let me provide you with a brief analysis. In Chaldean numerology, we work with numbers one through nine.

1: Leo and the Sun
2: Cancer and the Moon
3: Sagittarius and Jupiter
4: Aquarius and Saturn
5: Gemini/Virgo and Mercury
6: Taurus/Libra and Venus
7: Pisces and Jupiter
8: Capricorn and Saturn
9: Aries/Scorpio and Mars

The synchronicity 444 is a message straight from Saturn! This is reminding you to step into that water bearer Aquarian energy. What in your life needs to be rebuilt? Where do you need innovation and thought independence? Think about when you see this number and how Aquarius energy is relevant. You can also look at where you have Aquarius in your chart for a more in depth analysis :)

I love to see 2222. It is so beautiful. This is a message from Mother Moon. She whispers, "where do you need comfort?", "are you feeling secure?", "what emotions are you repressing or over expressing?". She is gently guiding you to a Cancerian mindset. Do you need time to slink away and crawl back in your shell, or are your Hermit days over? Use your intuition and find where you have Cancer in your chart. (I saw 222 on my clock right after writing this. Thank you, Universe!)

Finally, 1111! I see that you are a Leo, so this synchronicity likely has a lot to do with your individuality and your ego. 1 is the first number in numerology: a burst of creativity and new beginnings! This is Father Sun beaming over you, proudly exclaiming, "well done! A fresh start!". But, in times of stress, he may be gently reminding you to begin anew.

I hope this helped you. I pray many blessings and good fortune comes your way.
January 16, 2022 at 15:55
(Aries) nutelina » Queen92
Maybe this?

Inspired by the new physics, psychologist Carl Jung and physicist Wolfgang Pauli explored a concept called synchronicity, a weird phenomenon they thought could link events without causes. Synchronicity tells that sprawling tale of insight and creativity, and asks where these ideas -- some plain crazy, and others crazy powerful -- are taking the ...
Synchronicity by Paul Halpern | Audiobook | Audible.com
Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle, by CG ...
[Search domain youtube.com] https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
Chapter 1 of Carl Jung´s essay, "Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle", titled "Exposition". As the title of his essay suggests, Jung believed the...

Synchronicity by Dr. Joseph Cambray PhD | Audiobook ...
[Search domain audible.com] https://www.audible.com/pd/…
Check out this great listen on Audible.com. In 1952 C. G. Jung published a paradoxical hypothesis on synchronicity that marked an attempt to expand the western world´s conception of the relationship between nature and the psyche. Jung´s hypothesis sought to break down the polarizing cause-effect a...

Inspired by the new physics, psychologist Carl Jung and physicist Wolfgang Pauli explored a concept called synchronicity, a weird phenomenon they thought could link events without causes. Synchronicity tells that sprawling tale of insight and creativity, and asks where these ideas -- some plain crazy, and others crazy powerful -- are taking the ...

Synchronicity by Paul Halpern | Audiobook | Audible.com
[Search domain audible.com] https://www.audible.com/pd/…
Carl Jung called this phenomena "synchronicity" - "a collaboration between persons and events that seems to enlist the cooperation of fate." In this book, Joseph Jaworski argues that the right state of mind will make you the kind of person who can enlist the cooperation of fate and take advantage of synchronicity, creating the ...
Synchronicity by Vic Mansfield

Long version: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 16, 2022 at 09:15
(Leo) Queen92 » nutelina
My intuition is crazy. Every day same numbers ....I think I am crazy :61: 444,2222,1010,1616 etc.
January 6, 2022 at 18:36
(Aries) nutelina
Add 11:11, 12:12, 13:13 (depends on when I wake up and look at the clock) and 666 seems to be popular with some strange people... 333 too...

888 and 777 seem lucky?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »