Indicator of poetry

January 5, 2022 at 11:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Daneel
Indicator of poetry
Hi guys!
Is there anything in my chart indicating an interest or talent in poetry?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 16:58
(Libra) Daneel » emily1724
To be honest, I haven´t read any Russian poems as of yet. Regarding other forms of literature, their writings are usually a bit depressing and sometimes boring to me.
The English ones... There are some English poems I like but the language´s limitations make it hard to create a good poem, I think. Things like word order or prefixes instead of suffixes usually lead to a narrow selection of words which can be used to create the rhyme with the correct number of syllables. This can lead to very repetitive rhymes like fire-higher.
Loved the poem If from Kipling though.
Regarding non-poems... Our (almost) whole pop culture is based on English novels, musics and movies. I enjoy a lot of them but it´s because I got used to them. I love them because of what they are not because of any inherently English characteristics.
January 5, 2022 at 16:41
(Taurus) emily1724 » Daneel
What do you think about russian and english literature ?
January 5, 2022 at 16:23
(Libra) Daneel » Anni23
Hi!
It might be true, I can´t really compare my culture to other ones.
We learn a lot about poetry but mostly focusing on Hungary. We hear a bit about Villon, Goethe or Shakespeare but the focus is always on our culture. From one hand I can understand it, a translated poem is always worse than the original one in my opinion. If you don´t speak the language of the poet, you´ll associate a much weaker product with him through the work of the translators. From the other hand, a common knowledge from the neighbkring countries´ literature is painfully lacking. People could understand each other much better if they respected each other from the beginning because of the culture the other person represents.
January 5, 2022 at 16:03
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Poetry is an art of a free will,
It is like a running against an enormous hill,
Poetry will never make your soul fill,
And it shall never fully pay your bill.

I ask you,
Can you find the talent in a storm of infinite potential ?
Can you find talent in depths of hell and in heights of happiness ?
I do not know, yet the mystery is essential.

Astrology cannot show you what you ask for,
But maybe i lie to create war,
It has been a long time since i did fall.
Poetry is every souls galore.

by - Me :92:
January 5, 2022 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally, I don´t see it.
January 5, 2022 at 13:55
(Leo) Anni23
Mars in the 7th, ascendant ruler in the third. And of course your sun

Btw I have family from your part of the world! It´s a place known for its love of poetry
January 5, 2022 at 12:46
(Aquarius) viv
Sun in Venus ruled Libra : yes love for beauty/ arts/ finesse
Moon with Chiron in discriminating Virgo, themes of some depth :yes. Both sun and moon in quarter that I think is related to Jungian psychological function of Intuition: yes. Mercury Scorpio eastern hemisphere above horizon, thinker..plus Venus Jupiter on MC plus north node and Pluto also in Scorpio, there’s a lot to say, that wouldn’t usually be said in everyday chit chat, again Venus and Jupiter on MC is certainly about expression of some sort, maybe a desire to be seen, projection of self and /or work out there, maybe performance art, you tube videos ?? BML on South node suggests there’s plenty of passion in the depths to fuel all this.
Plus people don’t ask that kind of question without an interest/ talent already. Best Viv
January 5, 2022 at 12:38
(Aquarius) viv
Sun in Venus ruled Libra : yes love for beauty/ arts/ finesse
Moon with Chiron in discriminating Virgo, themes of some depth :yes. Both sun and moon in quarter that I think is related to Jungian psychological function of Intuition: yes. Mercury Scorpio eastern hemisphere above horizon, thinker..
Plus people don’t ask that kind of question without an interest/ talent already. Best Viv
January 5, 2022 at 12:30
(Leo) amanda64
sun in 8th, venus trine neptune, scorpio mercury in 9th house....
I´d say yes
January 5, 2022 at 12:27
(Libra) Daneel » OS*
Thx for both of you!
January 5, 2022 at 12:26
(Scorpio) OS*
I would guess Moon aspects to Neptune or Venus. Which you have both :)
January 5, 2022 at 12:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very interesting source on this topic : :1:
https://advanced-astrology.com/writ…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »