Antiscion

January 4, 2022 at 10:26 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Antiscion
Imagine that there is a mirror world, similar to ours, but different in some ways. It has a different colour, a different smell, somewhere a change took place and since then this world has been going its way and ours has been going its way. In shows like Counterpart Series, Fringe and a little bit in The Leftovers.
Imagine if an astrological point can convey this to us. Some kind of happiness point. This point is called Antiscia. It is a point that mirrors the Cancer-Capricorn solstice axis. So 0*Aries has an antiscia in 0*Libra and 0*Capricorn has an antiscia in itself. For example, our Sun at 7 degrees Cancer has its antiscion at 23 degrees Gemini. The Moon at 22 degrees Libra has its antiscia at 8 degrees Pisces...and so on.
In astrology, we also have the point of Contrascia (sometimes "Contraantiscia"), which mirrors the elements for a change on the 0*Aries-Libra axis. This point is in opposition to the Antiscia. It is the point of greatest resistance, of greatest defiance, it is here that we fail the most.
Similarly, however, we can mirror on virtually any axis. From my point of view, it is interesting to look at the points that mirror according to our major axes, i.e., the Ascendant and the Medium Coeli. This Antiscia according to the Ascendant can show in an alternative, mirrored way "who we actually are", and according to the MC "where we are coming from and where we are actually going and what we are aiming for."

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 4, 2022 at 19:30
(Scorpio) Kisses
Sorry, chef, I´m a little bit slow. So how do we calculate the antiscion?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »