Sidereal birth chart reading

January 4, 2022 at 06:31 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Lilla94
Sidereal birth chart reading
Hello all,

I am new to Sideral astrology (thanks to this community 💫) and it resonate with me much more than the tropical one. However, there is too much information and I am not really patient 😊
Is there anybody willing to give me some hint about my birth chart?

Thank you for your time 💃🏼
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 4, 2022 at 19:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I actually wanted to write here her timing of marriage but i do not want to make some karma or stuff :61:

She has to ask for it.
January 4, 2022 at 16:56
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
no worries :76:
January 4, 2022 at 16:53
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
ok thanks for clearing that out :1:
January 4, 2022 at 16:52
(Scorpio) OS* » Alfin_niflA
I understand what you mean by Saturn ruling the 7th, but Aren is right here. The whole chart needs to be considered, and other divisional charts to determine a belated marriage, or bad luck before 30s. Saturn is not debillatated here, at all, even though it´s in 8th house.

Im not a pro neither, actually a novice. we´re all just sharing thoughts here. :1:
January 4, 2022 at 16:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Venus is spouse in mans chart and Jupiter is husband in womans chart.

Venus is also marriage
January 4, 2022 at 16:38
(Leo) Alfin_niflA » OS*
I´m just sharing the info I got,, because I just finished watching it,,
so I remember exactly what he said.. but I don´t mean to make the patient down here..
sorry lilla.. :79:
January 4, 2022 at 16:28
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Alfin_niflA
Please watch all videos of KRS then comment :3: :61:

he always says do not take single thing and make it a must be ...

Having Saturn as ruler of 7th house is not stamp of fucked up partnerships till 30s lol ...

you gotta see whole chart ...

and divisional charts too ...

and dashas too ...

but i am repeating myself now and it is getting boring.
January 4, 2022 at 16:17
(Scorpio) OS* » Alfin_niflA
I believe in Vedic, Venus is spouse. She has Venus in Swati, Libra. 3rd pada (Saturn)

She might be with someone "older" but no delay in marriage. My feeling is she´ll attract a business man.

I would even add, attracting devoted and committed partners, but with a lot of freedom: Swati is ruled by Rahu.

Lilla, this might sound random but just out of curiosity, do you own a lot of shoes ?
January 4, 2022 at 16:16
(Leo) Alfin_niflA » Aren Levi
you can watch on youtube "Late marriage" by KRS..and you can scold me if I give wrong knowledge..
here siderial can be used vedic chart..
I´m not bullshit, I belong to "Late Marriage"
because I have Leo ASC..
you can understand if you have watched it .. please watch it first .. then comment .. :6:
January 4, 2022 at 16:03
If you are serious right now then please learn more and stop preaching vedic knowledge.

i wanted to be really unrespectful towards you but i was an amateur once too. So i will be polite.

You can have any placement but if there is some special affects and composition within the chart then anything can happen.

for example :

if cancer asc person has well dignified Saturn and Ruler of cancer ( Moon ),
and no bad affect on 7th house + good diginities of planets related to this in D9 .... then marriage can be more then awesome.

If they have Saturn mahadasha early in life then it is even more confirmation of early marriage ....
They are even more possibilities of promised beautiful marriage.

Do not create for yourself bad karma by general bullsshitt knowledge that will help noone.
January 4, 2022 at 15:55
(Leo) Alfin_niflA » Aren Levi
because Cancer ASC rulled by capricorn in 7th houses ,, and capricorn rulled by saturn .. and saturn is slow moving planet .. :4:

if Cancer ASC still wants to get married at the age of 20, I´m sure a divorce will happen, or the marriage is very unhealthy..
January 4, 2022 at 15:40
why ?
January 4, 2022 at 15:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi
You are heavy Libra and Cancer in D1 ( birth chart )

try to research more on swati and ashlesha nakshatra - those two dominate in D1

Do you have siblings ?
January 4, 2022 at 11:52
(Leo) Alfin_niflA
cancer asc = late marriage :4: ..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces