A little synastry

January 3, 2022 at 16:37 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) andrew91
A little synastry
Hello everyone 😊

I am in some kind of whacky relationship , less of a relationship more of whacky
Can someone please tell me will it have a future? We are in a little cool down mode

https://ibb.co/6PzWsVB

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2022 at 19:31
(Cancer) 8danny8
Ah, sweet Cancer... You define your partnership as "less of a relationship more of whacky." Perhaps let me offer you some advice I myself need reminding of.

You are love. You are a bounty of emotion and expression. You need not look outside yourself for affection, because it is already inside of you. I am sure the pair of you share a lot of love for one another, but you both deserve true internal happiness. If it is meant to be, it will be. Until then, focus on finding yourself.

Blessings.
January 3, 2022 at 17:20
(Sagittarius) Sus » andrew91
Read my post again. I added something.
Secret relationship and secret will be. Moon in 12th and mars square venus and sun...affairs aspects indeed.

But pluto square your mars and venus its red flag. You can listen all these aspects on youtube channel Truth Aspect Astrology. She´s amazing.

Also, consider to check composite. Composite its the relationship chart and very important too
January 3, 2022 at 17:16
(Cancer) andrew91 » Sus
Well both She & I eent through bad breakups. She works at some bar i ussualy hang out. We clicked since the moment we saw each other. She had a divorce few years earlier, and has two kids. I on the other hand had a.very bad breakup of engagement. So were in a secret kind of relationship. Then when we want to get public problems started to happen
January 3, 2022 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) Sus
Well, you both activate important houses of each other.
But love or the possibility of it can´t be seen by synastry.

I had some amazing synastry with some friends, like really good ones and I felt nothing!
Synastry is useful when you are in a relationship and want to understand it more. How you interact with each other. How you affect each other. But first, the spark its the thing. If the both of you can´t feel it...no planets will do the work.

So, you have a good planet aspects by houses. But that´s not enough. I saw synastry charts where you don´t see any great conection but people do invest in each other.

About planet´s aspect, I don´t like her sun/pluto squaring your mars/venus.

I really don´t. Its a no-no aspect. But you see each other as marriage material cause venus in 7th for both

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »