(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi
Vedic or tropical??
What is more accurate tropical astrology or Vedic? And WHY :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:
which one do you use? And which describes you and ur life better

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 15:36
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
I´ve heard from a couple astrologers that they are both useful but offer different perspectives.

For instance the tropical zodiac is based on the equinoxes and solstices, which focuses on the sun´s journey in the sky from our perspective on earth. Given what sun represents in astrology this gives us a very personal perspective.

The sidereal zodiac is based on the stars themselves so it gives us more of a bird´s eye view of life on earth and the solar system, so it is an impersonal perspective.

I’m just starting so I can’t say which is better, but I can certainly confirm that my tropical birth chart feels more like me. I have briefly considered my sidereal birth chart, and if I step out of myself a bit, I can see the resemblance. I still need to look at my sidereal birth cart through a Vedic/Jyotish lens though. I have a feeling both can work well if you know the proper techniques for the appropriate zodiac.
January 4, 2022 at 19:20
(Scorpio) OS* » Taxi-araxi
lol I know there´s so many systems and can get overwhelming when starting out, I certainly felt, often still feel that way haha

I tried western but it wasn´t for me, however I´m very drawn into learning Sidereal. Not that western doesn´t "work" or less valid, I think it´s just preference.

Im sure you´ll find the one that suits best for you :)
January 4, 2022 at 19:09
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » OS*
YAAA HAAHAHHAHA I watched 2 minutes and I was confused asf im kinda a beginner tho
but its just so confusing refjdkuefjdks
I am still like figuring things out
I do relate so some of both the charts but medics is kinda difficult to understand bc it has much more aspects into it
January 4, 2022 at 13:38
(Scorpio) OS* » Alfin_niflA
I posted kinda as joke lol the into of this video cracks me up :61:

but I really like Kapiel´ point here, that all systems work, Vedic, Western, etc etc etc. you need to choose the one you believe in, the one you have most faith into, the one that calls to your heart chakra and to stick with it! :)
January 4, 2022 at 12:37
(Leo) Alfin_niflA » Sagit
I still use my siderial graph only as my Root..

modern and vedic are the same,, only in vedic you will get more in-depth answers.. :4:
January 4, 2022 at 12:09
(Leo) Alfin_niflA » OS*
Yes, KRS is really recommended for those of you who want to learn veda and want to know the explanation, I watched almost all of the videos, from his hair which is still black, and now it is white.. easy to understand and understand.. I also understand how to use Vedic .. and it´s because of him..

useful share..
January 4, 2022 at 00:35
(Virgo) LotusStar
Wow this question is coming up a lot lately!

I am not as familiar with Vedic so it’s not my go-to, especially as I don’t know how exactly planetary aspects work there.

I use western and find it works just fine too, but I always check the nakshatras for added info and find them very relevant it’s like a goldmine of info just there. So I use western tropical but with nakshatra info. Just sign wise alone, I relate to tropical better.
January 3, 2022 at 23:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Taxi-araxi
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the position of the asc alone won´t determine the whole picture of a person, but I would say from a personal experience, both tropical and sidereal parameters constitute some truths about a person - be it about the ascendant or other elements.
Some astrologers I follow on media use Vedic techniques on tropical calculation. Their reasoning, according to them, that they reached a level when doing predictive work, sidereal comes short in that, but tropical fits in. I´m no expert to judge what they said but more than one said that at some point. These same astrologers emphasize the fact that sidereal still yields good results but just fails at some predictive work at some point.
January 3, 2022 at 22:54
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » Seanfhear
in Vedic my asc is libra, does this have a different description on Vedic than on tropical astrology?
January 3, 2022 at 21:38
(Sagittarius) Sagit
A poll with actual numbers would be most interesting.

If it is Vedic as a leader by more than 30% advantage, I would consider jumping to the other side.

I´m Western.

Yee Haa.
January 3, 2022 at 20:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is sidereal calculation for the zodiac, and there is tropical calculation for the zodiac. Vedic is a name given to the system of techniques and beliefs surrounding astrology and its interpretations, in opposition to Hellenistic or modern Western. Sidereal is used (with all its sub-systems) in the West and it was used by Persian and others, so it is not "Indian" per se. Sidereal is supposed to add some element of correction to the location of the planets. Thus, there is really no such thing as "sidereal astrology" or "tropical astrology" but more like "Vedic astrology" and "Hellenistic astrology" or "modern/Western astrology". Thus, you can use tropical calculations and still apply Vedic techniques along with it and see how the yield is.

Which one is correct, Sidereal or tropical calculation? Both give out good results, providing the astrologer is deep into techniques with acute observation.
January 3, 2022 at 16:55
(Sagittarius) Sus
This will be the eternal question for every members here :61:
After, the house system :61:
After...oh my!!
Nothing like you test by yourself. I´m more into vedic now but first I was only western because its a bit easier to learn. And really we should begin for western.
For synastry, I really prefer western and it works perfectly.
Maybe cause I really don´t get the dynamic of vedic synastry yet.
Western its more psychological synastry but not much accurate cause planets position are all wrong.
Recently I saw a facebook post of a western astrologer where he was glad that jupiter was entering pisces...no way...jupiter still in aquarius.
If you don´t believe me, ckeck stellarium.org
January 3, 2022 at 16:44
(Scorpio) OS*
your answer, in this video lol

repost, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 3, 2022 at 16:23
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
James Webb is finally in space! Can´t wait for the photos of exoplanets and galaxies after big bang.
January 3, 2022 at 16:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
India has quite a number of great Astrologers and yet once and a while an East Indian asks imploringly about a Western Astrology interpretation.
:172: :199: is not a good time for Astrology period!
Would scientists tell us if they see gargantuan Zodiac symbols with the the James Webb Space Telescope? They might say $10,000,000,000 flushed down the toilet, damn thing doesn´t work!
I got back into Astrology while :171: :199: because I knew there was a contraction coming with less room for expansion ( :156: just escaped :199:´s sign of :181:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »