MUSIC SKILLS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE

December 30, 2021 at 21:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) emily1724
MUSIC SKILLS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
I everybody! I like astrology but I am not expert enough about it. I have been studying music since I was seven years old but in the meantime I have also put a lot of effort into school study. Now I´m attending the university and I´m studying political science. I love music very much, but at the same time I really like what I study at university. I am very confused about what to do in the future as a job; based on my birth chart, can you tell me in your opinion what I could do better? Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 31, 2021 at 23:12
(Aquarius) viv
Ciao Emilia
You are very talented, hard working as you say, and also very passionate with that South node in the depths opp your versatile Gemini stellium. It may come down to what you care most about.

The warm steady Taurus Sun sextile your Cancer moon makes a yod to your South node Pluto and a kite to the Gemini stellium. You definitely have much to bring to the world. Most planets are above the horizon so you really could make a public impact.

Possibly you are a writer as well as a musician? Political Science is a wide open subject area. I studied it myself which has helped in my career as a therapist, my neice studied it and now works in Internal Affairs for govt and will one day guide govt policy. Both of those are behind the scenes jobs but you will communicate directly to the public through music or ideas or both. Your Gemini north node is about both dexterity and a versatile intelligence. It may be helpful to learn public speaking along the way.

The end of Leo rising suggests a performer too. You also have Uranus on the Dsc. There may be an issue about claiming your own genius and not projecting it on to others.. sure you will meet Uranian types but it is yours to own as well. Maybe you will be a soloist and use fame to have a public profile to promote what you believe in ?

In terms of profections, an Hellenistic technique, your career should begin to take off in two to three years when 10th and 11th houses are the focus. For this year 2022 it’s eighth house so a great time to look at your and others motivations.
Best for your choices and New Year Viv
December 31, 2021 at 21:15
(Sagittarius) Sagit » emily1724
News Media, Field Reporter, Copy Editor.

Harpsichord at home for relaxation after a hard day´s work.

Also.

Have you ever played the song "Rock You Like a Hurricane" on the Harpsichord??

It´s probably some pluncky fun. Especially when it´s cloudy. ✌
December 31, 2021 at 20:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You will always be torn between disciplines! :43:
Hide away with a book! :44:
December 31, 2021 at 18:05
(Scorpio) Kisses
You should start a tiktok or YouTube channel making music explaining events from a political science POV 😂
December 31, 2021 at 17:41
(Taurus) emily1724 » Etherealmind
I play harpsichord. I study in a music college and meanwhile in university for political science studies.
December 31, 2021 at 11:46
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Interesting question !

Firstable, what do you do in music ? Do you sing, play or compose ? Did you have intentions to become a professionnal musician so studying in a music college before starting political science studies ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »