The Number 2 brings death in my family

December 29, 2021 at 15:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Ringop
The Number 2 brings death in my family
Hello and thank you for taking the time to answer this.

Long story short, the number two has been in my family since I was a kid and I am trying to understand if it has something to do with the numbers, or just an unfortunate coincidence.
So, here it is:

1992 - My grandfather dies.
2002 - My other grandfather dies.
2012 - My grandmother dies.
2022 - If this keeps up, my father will die. He has been in ICU since august and on 21 of December he had a cardiac arrest. At the moment he is kept alive just because of the machines, so will either happen these days or the next year.

Can I add here that:
2020 - My other grandma (96) had an accident that led to dementia, when no one expected that at her age. The incident led to ”break” something in dad that led to this situation. So again, my the number 2 is present.

I am sorry if this sounds stupid in any way, but how all of this happened, how my dad is dying, made me try to find answers wherever I can.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 7, 2022 at 19:43
(Scorpio) Kisses » Ringop
you could look at every dead family member’s chart and see what transits and what dashas (time periods) they were running. Family members have strangely similar charts and it is possible that their dashas and planets are spaced out a certain way that they’ve died 10 years from each other

At the most basic level, I would think someone would die in the dasha of their 8th or 12th lord or planet in the 8th/12th house
January 7, 2022 at 19:10
(Taurus) Ringop » OS*
Thanks, looked a bit about that, interesting, but still can´t find the connection why this happens in my fam.
January 7, 2022 at 12:14
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
you´re right. In numerology 9~10 year cycles are sync with Rahu/Ketu
January 6, 2022 at 18:26
(Scorpio) Kisses » Ringop
RIP
January 6, 2022 at 18:14
(Taurus) Ringop
Looks like the "pattern" works. Buried dad today.
January 3, 2022 at 19:13
(Scorpio) Kisses
The closest thing I could think of to a 10 year cycle astrologically are the nodes.

Maybe it’s something to do with the nodes’ transits during those years?
January 3, 2022 at 16:57
(Sagittarius) Sus » Ringop
I really don´t know...but it was something i noticed
January 3, 2022 at 14:03
(Scorpio) OS* » Ringop
yes.
January 3, 2022 at 12:42
(Taurus) Ringop » Sus
Can the sequence mean anything?
January 2, 2022 at 03:40
(Scorpio) OS*
Hello,

Im terribly sorry to hear about your situation, and my condolences for your losses. it certainly must not be easy and understandable you´re looking for answers, where ever you can. .

You´re a life path 2 and there´s also 11 in your numerology chart. so is definitely significant for you.

The answers could be in the numbers, in sense cycles of growth through learning to let go, detachments, self reflexions, often losses are related to 7s and 9s. It doesn’t mean someone will lose a loved one in this tragic way but it does happen very often. Depending on the dates, you were in 7 or 9 personal year cycle on all those years. Though I really think it’s important to emphasize No one can predict such events like death of a person.

The 11 in transit cycle in numerology can also bring accidents, I’ve had this experience several times. I’ve been dealing with a 7 for about six years and it will finally end by my next birthday. There´s also a lot more to just personal years. . .

Prayers to you and your family, I hope things will get better🧡
January 1, 2022 at 22:00
(Sagittarius) Sus
You see number 2 cause all those years ha the number 2 but if you add 1+9+9+2 or 2+0+0+2 result its not "2".

What I really noticed its 10 year cicle...1992 2002 2012...see? And the strange thing is they are a sequence
1992=3
2002=4
2012=5
2022=6

I wonder...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius