Experiences of Bharani nakshatra & Mesha Rasi?

December 28, 2021 at 16:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Experiences of Bharani nakshatra & Mesha Rasi?
My own chart...

I am Bharani.
I am the powerful Time that takes things away, when the right timing comes.
I inspire you to surrender to the mighty flow of river of Life – and let go what needs to go.
I liberate you from everything that blocks this natural flow.
I cut all the attachments and remind you about impermanent nature of material world.
I teach you that when you choose to relax into the present moment, things will fall into place, even without you trying to control them or be in charge.
I remind you that no external rules can replace the voice of your conscience.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 29, 2021 at 19:59
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Kisses
Good deal.

Just thought people would change it due to preference.
December 29, 2021 at 19:59
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
If he ever was drawn to me, he would have had to hide it in his position. I met him since he’s the assistant/president of this martial art club I joined at my college. He’s there since he’s still doing a graduate program and he’s in his mid 20s while I just turned 18
December 29, 2021 at 19:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Woah quite a few replies.

I will mention, my lady is Purva Bhadrapada nakshatra with Meena Rasi.
I will be marrying her, she is 10 years older than me.

We get on amazingly well, in Western we have so many sextiles and trines and very few hard aspects, but enough to give us a challenge, but not argue. Our nodes are also reversed.

I am North Node in Aquarius, her in Leo.

"The Ugra or Fierce nakshatras are Bharani, Magha, Purva Phalguni, Purva Ashadha, and Purva Bhadrapada. These constellations are favorable for destructive deeds such as demolishing any structure, setting fires, making imprisonment and works that require force, weapons and confronting enemies. This will be more auspicious if these nakshatras happen to fall on Tuesday."

In our composite in western synastry we are a Leo Stellium including Sun, Pluto in Scorpio square Mars in Leo.
Venus in Cancer in 7th, Aries Moon in 4th.
North Node in Scorpio.

We have huge intellectual capacity, Uranus and also Mercury take exceptional prominence in our synastry, but there is also Venus - Pluto and Saturn - Venus, hard aspects to Saturn but soft to Pluto, never felt such a beautiful bond.

There is also the fact we think so alike, different yet come to the same conclusions, we allow each other to have opinions too... we are not fighters in this relationship, we are lovers and no one will take it from us, I guess you could say we love gently but the bond is fiercely tight.

We see each other as equals, we run a very humanistic kind of view of each other, sure we have physical limitations but the human underneath desires and will get respected.

Deeply friendly.
Can talk and be silly with each other, laugh at my stupid humor and laugh at our mistakes.
December 29, 2021 at 18:32
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
When I heard this technique and started to look it up, it surprised me. Even with just the signs it works, but especially with the nakshatras its even stronger. It´s more the D9 person who gets drawn to the D1 person so ideally it goes both ways!
December 29, 2021 at 17:25
Yeah idk if it was all in my head but I knew this guy with Sun in Hasta and Virgo 7th house in D9 and Uttara Ashada Ascendant in d1 so basically the opposite to me. I have Sun in Uttara Ashada d9 in 7th house and Hasta Ascendant in d1 and I was super drawn to him

Also didn’t help that his Moon is in Swati and Sun in Bharani and Rahu in Hasta in d1 😞
December 29, 2021 at 17:12
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Sorry I wasnt clear, Swati Moon in D9 and asc in D1. I find the Moon and ascendant nakstrasha in D9 very relevant too :)

Oh and I saw this interesting video on astro Lada once said we are interested in people who reflect our d9 chart placements (conjunction or opposition) because they express outwardly how we feel internally.
December 29, 2021 at 17:07
You’re swati ascendant in d1 too though! XD
December 29, 2021 at 17:04
Interesting that you have swati moon and ascendant in d9! I definitely think that people play out their d9 placements because I often see people and celebrities and think they have a certain placement and they won’t have it in their d1 chart but they’ll have it as their moon or sun in d9

I’m vishaka moon, Ashlesha ascendant and uttara ashadha sun in d9 and I’m really drawn to uttara ashada energy
December 29, 2021 at 17:01
(Virgo) LotusStar
The moon don´t know as much, but with Venus or ascendant... They´re pretty intense people, and form deep bonds/attachments is what I noticed. Magnetic.

There must be something because I often attract Bharani Venus people and when I hear the description (for a man´s chart) it describes a lot how I act. I have Swati Moon in D9 and ascendant.
December 29, 2021 at 14:15
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sagit
That’s the default chart on the site
December 29, 2021 at 04:42
But you astro in vedic.

Shouldn´t your chart be vedic to begin with?
December 29, 2021 at 04:41
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Exactly why the question confused me 💀
December 29, 2021 at 04:41
(Scorpio) OS* » Sagit
but everyone here has a western chart :67:
December 29, 2021 at 04:16
What
December 29, 2021 at 00:41
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sagit
What
December 29, 2021 at 00:05
Why do you have a western astrology birth chart?
December 28, 2021 at 23:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Well my Bharani Moon and Saturn, joined in house and sign by Jupiter

My Saturn is basically teachig me how to handle my Moon, with the help of luck and wisdom from Jupiter.

I am trully trying to honor the part about relaxing in the present moment.
December 28, 2021 at 23:42
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sus
Also, your Venus in Swati would be on his Ascendant too
December 28, 2021 at 23:40
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sus
You Bharani peeps love me!!!
December 28, 2021 at 21:10
(Sagittarius) Sus » Kisses
My ex husband is bharani sun and swati ascendant.

Just realised it now :61:
December 28, 2021 at 21:06
(Sagittarius) Sus
Bharani here...you have to look pada too.
I read somewhere that bharani people have a killer smile :2:
December 28, 2021 at 18:19
(Scorpio) Kisses
My primary experience with Bharani people is that for some reason they are drawn to Swati people. I see so many pairings of Bharani Suns or Moons and Swati Suns or Moons lol

- My mentor who was paired to me by a 3rd party is Bharani Sun and I am Swati Sun
- my Bharani moon friend who has been dating her swati sun boyfriend for years now
- this Bharani moon guy who asked me out
- the same Bharani moon guy ^ hangs out 24/7 with my Swati Sun, Venus, Ascendant, and Mercury neighbor
- my Bharani Sun AND Moon aunt who was with my Swati Moon uncle since they were teenagers until he died around 50 years old

And lots more. Hahahaha

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »