Looking for a general overview of my top 7 (benefic/malefic?)

December 26, 2021 at 19:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) franzschubert
Looking for a general overview of my top 7 (benefic/malefic?)
I have some confusing placements, particularly my Jupiter, Mars, and Venus.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 28, 2021 at 21:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:154: has a blessed :161:al conjunction, what is so weird about that? :63:
December 28, 2021 at 19:10
(Aquarius) rohbear
How about changing from malefic/benefic to challenging/supportive? How come the top 7, rather than 6 or 8? Just curious. anyway, I would encourage you to look closely at the Nodes, especially since there are conjunctions to each. Would you say your life this time is learning more about relationships? In past lives you were probably pretty selfish and jealous in relationships (Juno precisely conjunct South Node, and in selfish 1st house/aries). Now you´re looking at the goal of real love (Venus conjunct North Node, 7th house/Libra). But that Saturn is causing some rigid habits and pessimism. Pluto trine-ing from the 9th is your balm, offering transformation through adopting higher spiritual values. Certainly Chiron in the 7th/Libra indicates healing is needed in the realm of relationships. With Lilith square you Sun, there is a conflict between you desire to express your deepest desires vs the desire to be admired by others/conforming to others´ (society´s) standards. Conflicts from square aspects don´t go away; we are tasked to learn how to live with them. How can you express your deep desires while living with the restricting values of others?
December 28, 2021 at 14:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Do you want comments from people who don´t believe in malefic-benefic or use Placidus charts?
December 27, 2021 at 00:34
(Pisces) 1janos
May I recommend you disregard the concepts of the benefic/malefic dichotomy, which originates from the Middle Ages?

Factors in the chart describe different qualities in your life and you. They of course can be evaluated to be favourable or unfavourable, but that doesn´t help much, they remain there.

There is no way to escape them, as they depict who and what you are. The more challenging aspects, like the Retrograde :171: :157: in H1 is what you grow through and mature.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »