ZR - Again

December 22, 2021 at 20:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

ZR - Again
Hello,
As I´m struggling to understand the Zodiacal Release time-lord technique (Yes, still), I´ve arrived on some contradicting views and I´m hoping someone can clarify things to me.

Q1: I´ve read once that releasing from the Lot of Fortune is sought for career issues and life path, and Lot of Spirit is sought for Health issues in general. However, recently, I´ve watched a video where it was given the opposite way: Fortune for health, and Spirit for career. Now, which is which?

Q2: Is releasing done for these 2 Lots only? Here on Astro-Seek Lot of Eros is added (beside other zodiacal signs by choice), so what about the other Arabic Lots? Can they be used for releasing and deduce something?

Q3: Any general tip to organize my thought when trying to read and analyze ZR? Things are quite messy in my head.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 25, 2021 at 15:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks again.

Yes, I too have LoS and LoE in same sign (Virgo).

As for the peaks, I was talking about the "max" point of the effect or influence in the cycle. And to what I understood so far from some texts (specially Chris´) is that whatever Lot you are releasing, watch out for angular houses or signs to the LoF. However, he also noted that angular houses to the sign in period (specially L2, in that text he didn´t go deeper than L2) do have influences on such periods with their benefics and malefics - specially extreme ones (benefics in sect, and malefics against the sect).

I find profections quite good and easy to follow up with, yet probably the ZR method is such a good one for electional astrology since it lists dates before the effect.

I´ve been trying to study other Lots and releasing from their corresponding signs and cast that upon my life to see if it works. Unfortunately, I´ve fell sick lately and couldn´t sit and research for a long time. Hopefully I´ll do that on a deeper level as soon as I get well.
December 25, 2021 at 14:20
(Leo) cubic » Seanfhear
"It does though come to me as somewhat a surprise now to know the the LoF is for health and LoS is for career."

Been there done that. It´s more intuitive that it is the other way around - yes.

Formula wise it is as follows:

LoF = ASC + Moon - Sun

Moon could be seen as related to body, in some interpretations I´ve seen it related to health/ physical inheritance directly, minus Sun. Sun being one´s self-expression, externalizing, outward force

LoS = ASC + Sun - Moon

Here with the Lot of Spirit we have it the other way around, we deriveit from ASC + Sun so we have the externalization/outward focus thus the whole career thing.

That´s what I recall learning.

(And yes for Night Births the formulas are complete opposite)

"I find Chris´ notion about chapters and paragraph kind of helping, but yet I don´t know how to link the ideas"

Well it´s difficult material, like no other. I don´t totally dig Chris` notion about chapters/paragraphs, as it brings up instant associations with predetermined fate for me. I know he doesn´t see it that way, but I don´t really have an alternative myself yet. If you come up with your own alternative view on it.. feel free to share.

"Another question: When releasing from Lot of Spirit, do periods of peaks still depend on Lot of Fortune? Or they change accordingly according to the Lot being used? "

They do change according to the lot used. It´s not too unusual to see Lot of Spirit and Lot of Eros being in the same sign. Maybe just my luck. In that case they do generate identical periods.

As long as the sign of the Lot differs, the chapters or whatever we call them will differ.
December 23, 2021 at 22:34
=====
Another question: When releasing from Lot of Spirit, do periods of peaks still depend on Lot of Fortune? Or they change accordingly according to the Lot being used?
December 23, 2021 at 12:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » zarko22
=====
Good to know. Do you have a specific technique or let´s say "modus operandi" to work with AP? I did use AP and experimented with it and seems it yields some acceptable results (also when used in combination with solar return chart) - but I´m not quite confident if what I´m doing is correct
December 23, 2021 at 11:23
(Libra) zarko22 » Seanfhear
I think that it is much better to use ordinary annual profections to interpret the annual meanings of the Fortune point.It is simple and more effective then ZR.An example,if you have Fortune in Taurus sign and you have 50 years it is actual 2nd sign profection so your POF will be in Gemini sign.
Every arabic(helenistic) part can be profected in such way.
December 23, 2021 at 02:57
=====
Thanks!

It does though come to me as somewhat a surprise now to know the the LoF is for health and LoS is for career. I always held it the opposite way and it made even sense to me because, well, Spirit might be more related to the health of a person rather than to the career/path of a person. Now it´s the opposite, I think I will need some time to adjust.

I find Chris´ notion about chapters and paragraph kind of helping, but yet I don´t know how to link the ideas. Would that work like annual profections, and I´d have to check the solar return to make a judgement about that particular "chapter" and then "paragraph". What about the transits? Gotta say, my mind is quite scrambled
December 23, 2021 at 02:23
(Leo) cubic
"Now, which is which?"

Part of Fortune for health
Part of Spirit for career

I´m pretty sure.

Whoever was stating that it is vice versa was wrong.

"Is releasing done for these 2 Lots only?"

Most historical work is done on these two yep, but there aren´t really limits, I don´t think.

" Here on Astro-Seek Lot of Eros is added (beside other zodiacal signs by choice), so what about the other Arabic Lots? Can they be used for releasing and deduce something?"

Chris Brennan claims he broke ground into researching the Lot of Eros and has more informatoin on that in his courses.

So it seems any lot can be used. As long as it´s a valid lot. As long as its known what it is for even :61:

The information on lots hasn´t been easy to come by.
December 23, 2021 at 02:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
=====
But LoF is mainly a Hellenistic concept, would it be OK to merge it with Vedic concepts like Arudha Lagna to come about a conclusion?
December 22, 2021 at 23:53
(Scorpio) Kisses
It probably depends more on what houses those lots impact, right?

I´ve found my Part of Fortune being transited when I get opportunities to advance in things I´ve been trying to *manifest* so career and school-related

My Part of Fortune is in the 10th House from my Moon and Arudha Lagna though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »