videos & book recommendations ~ learning vedic astrology

December 18, 2021 at 15:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
videos & book recommendations ~ learning vedic astrology
I´d like to learn more about the Nakshatras and was thinking of starting with "Astrology of the Seers", have any of you read this one ?

Or, would have any recommendations on good Vedic books ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 18:52
(Scorpio) OS*
Panchanga ~ "Magic of your birth "Day" by Pt Sanjay Rath in Vedic Astrology"

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 29, 2022 at 18:40
(Scorpio) OS* » OS*
**updates: this is a great book, perhaps for someone starting (like me). information is delivered pretty clean-cut, and she covers a lot of stuff! most interpretations are strongly in conjunction with the navamsha chart, and easily understood. I´d recommend,

there´s an other, same author about lunar nodes, rahu ketu, will review on that one soon :)

interview with KRS https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
December 19, 2021 at 15:01
(Scorpio) OS* » Dunn89
oh! I hadn´t seen this, just now noticing he has others too, "Meeting Ketu movie". The quality of his productions are very good.

There´s so much content on his channel, many I have yet to discover :)

and yes lol I thought you had meant the axis dance series. Those were really great!
December 19, 2021 at 14:11
(Pisces) Dunn89 » OS*
I think the dancing ones were ones for the Axis dance? lol They´re good and funny, but not those, the actual movies he made. Interview With Rahu and Meeting With Ketu are the names.

Here´s the link to Rahu, the first movie :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
December 19, 2021 at 13:37
(Scorpio) OS*
Would any recommend this one ?

The Nakshatras: The Stars Beyond the Zodiac by Komilla Sutton
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 19, 2021 at 01:16
(Scorpio) OS* » Dunn89
did you mean the ones with the dancing in the beginning ? :4:

I love the way he teaches, sometimes serious but he´s kinda funny and very quirky too lol
December 19, 2021 at 01:15
(Scorpio) OS* » Turbo TJ
Thanks TJ,

Thus, for me it has be much more accurate and precise than western astrology, and I´ve been wanting to learn more, preferably in books.
December 19, 2021 at 01:08
(Pisces) Dunn89 » OS*
His channel is very good, his Rahu and Ketu movies were interesting to watch!

And yes treat yourself to some knew knowledge of interest, proper thing to do.
December 19, 2021 at 00:51
(Scorpio) OS* » Dunn89
Im so pleased you mentioned Kapiel, I really like his yt channel. Thank you so much for the recommendations!!

Vedic books are pretty pricy but I might treat myself to a couple for Christmas. :1:
December 19, 2021 at 00:41
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I just started this book myself. I was drawn in by the accurateness of their ancient calculations, knowing where the Galactic Center was is and will be. Their tried and true ancient methods that has never varied for the entire length of their known civilization... Western Astrology makes since, works and seems to me to be damn accurate. But I´m unraveling deeper spiritual truths to me myself and my existence all defined by Jyotish...

Vedic just seems to be the logical and rational approach to Astrology and the "As Above So Below" Axiom because it is made known and discernable by our actual visual observations of the Cosmos and hen delianating the energetic current flowing through us...

Happy endeavors
December 19, 2021 at 00:28
(Pisces) Dunn89
3 books I have are:

Nakshatras @ the speed of Light - Kapiel Raaj

27 Stars 27 Gods - Vic DiCara

Nakshatras: The Ultimate Guide to 27 Lunar Mansions of Vedic Astrology - Mari Silva

The last one I´m still reading, but the other two are good, the first one has much info including observations of life events during the Moon passing through a specific Nakshatra and remedies.
December 18, 2021 at 22:35
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
Awesome!! thank you so much Rohini :1:
December 18, 2021 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have that book ;) it´s decent, but not that comprehensive. It´s a good book to start with, for beginners, though.

This one is good for nakshatras:

"Introduction to nakshatra astrology" by Dr S.P. Bhagat

Or

"Role of nakshatra in astrology" by Raj Kumar

I´ll be back with more later ;) :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo