Hello :)

January 31, 2019 at 16:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sophiam444
Hello :)
Hey everyone , I am fresh to this website and just starting my exciting journey in astrology! I’ve been so engaged in learning in the last few days and I’m hoping this website can be a great rescourse to also learn from others!

Could anyone give me a little insight as to what they see when they look at my chart ?

Thanks xo
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2019 at 19:15
(Taurus) Sophiam444 » 1davidsky
Awesome! :) I’m googling everything you suggested and look forward to hopefully speaking soon if possible! Thank you - thank you - thank you !!! I know I’m a true amateur at this point but I’m yet to learn what Saturn return is.

Also , Is it bad or unlucky to have your planets in retrograde?
January 31, 2019 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got a pretty good bead but keep losing it when I refer back to your chart hit me up on Facebook messenger if you want and I´ll be glad to go into it at length be best if we can talk go back and forth usually takes an hour to two depending on how much people want to get out of it helps me learn as well. You have a lot of retrograde planets so google astro codex on retrograde since all your outer planets are, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto and look at astro codex first by house like Uranus in the 4th house, etc, then Uranus retrograde in natal, etc - lot of karmic stuff and that will relate back to the NN SN and well everything really and the big thing transit wise is you´re in your Saturn Return and so am I at 7 degrees Cap so I can help with that LOL OMG WTF and LOL and Pluto is at 21 degrees Cap not sure of degrees with this chart, I would like to run it in my Astro.com but this is a great time to look at this and perhaps relevant to your career given that Chiron and Jupiter conjunct on your MC there

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »