Filed a law suit today - and this is its chart

December 17, 2021 at 14:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Filed a law suit today - and this is its chart
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

I obv want to know if this is going to be a winner of course! Should I do a composite chart of it and mine? Would that show me anything!? It’s got a lot for going for it I think! 10th House Capricorn and I believe Saturn is very well placed. Interesting Uranus the planet of surprise is in the 1st House lol yeah the people I am suing are def in for a surprise 😆

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 13, 2022 at 13:15
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Astrokitty
So cool that you decided to self represent and probably a more positive takeaways from the experience. Nice. Keep us updated :15:
April 13, 2022 at 09:26
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Liberty&Unity
Hi Liberty and Unity, The chart is actually the lawsuit... I gave it a birthdate and time and place of birth lol.

Interesting you highlighted the 6th House the lawsuit is about personal injury, so is definitely Health Related!

They have hired a fancy law firm to defend them, I am self representing, no other parties are involved.

They will delay as a matter of course, but that this fine, I am happy to wait as I have no expensive lawyers fees to pay.

I will check its transits now and see what I can see - lol.

Thanks for your interest.

:78::92:
April 12, 2022 at 04:15
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
I do find this interesting.

Did you choose this chart to file the suit?
I find it interesting that venus ruled the asc and the 6th.

I wonder what place would represent the organization that you´re suing? I would think that 7th house would actual be lawyer(s) if you hired them. If so then MAYBE the large organization is represented by the 6th potentially which means that the same planet is ruling both parties in the suit? I would imagine that would indicate some tension with determining the one who prevails. Then you have jupiter and saturn overcoming by square to you the asc. Which makes sense on there being an offer(Saturn in it´s own sign) but not enough(jupiter in saturn ruled sign) and overcoming square being the synchronicity to indicate action on trying to materialize it. Same planets are offering an inferior trine to 6th. Trine are more harmonious yet its inferior so I wonder if they are causing some delay but more defensively than offensively delaying things.

That Jupiter and saturn are in an overcoming trine to the 2nd house where I would assume you stand to gain. Which is good, not great cause it feels more like the offer given. Then seeing the 2nd house ruler(& 5th) in the 9th which is a decline feels like investing or risking earnings in proving a principle point.

Another ? mark in my head is 2nd from the 6th is 7th place of partners ruled by Mars. Mars is in the 8th place and also rules 12th with 4th house ruler. So I can see parnters are benefitting at the expense of your 4th house indications and how mars is using the law to make a path towards some acceptable agreement that may prove beneficial for them that may obscure your eventual settlement. With Saturn ruling Venus, Mercury and Jupiter, at the end of the day ferls like no major winner more so everyone gets a little piece.

BUT I´M STILL LEARNING
April 11, 2022 at 13:12
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » cubic
Hi Cubic!

thanks for your msg yes it’s still ongoing definitely a struggle as you predicted! But I’m hanging in there.

Thanks for asking

All the best.⭐️🐱
December 17, 2021 at 15:37
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » cubic
Thank u Cubic I will keep u updated they have to respond by 5th Jan 2022 to avoid it being ruled in my favour...
December 17, 2021 at 15:31
(Leo) cubic
Ruler of the Ascendant in an angular house - 10th - yes that is in your favour. It´s closely conjuncting Pluto - probably won´t be without a struggle.

So.. the final win still depends on your actions, but the winds are in your favour for a win.
December 17, 2021 at 15:00
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Catch-22
Its for a Personal injury claim and emotional distress... also they already offered me ¥100 compensation which I rejected. They are a large organisation.
December 17, 2021 at 14:54
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Depends also on what case you filed. If you sue Coca Cola for not having a bunch of dancing people around you as soon as you open a bottle, your chances will be less than when you sue a chemical plant that dumps toxic waste in your garden.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »