180° Career Change

December 17, 2021 at 10:04 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) sansevieria
180° Career Change
Hello all,

I would like an insight into my current transition chart, if anyone can help. It does seem to point in the direction of a career change, right about now.

Uranus is currently lingering on my MC point at 0 degrees, Saturn as a ruler of the 6th is in its house, Pluto entered 6th house and it´s conjuncting natal Venus, who is also ruler of the 10th, and also Venus entered the 6th...
My solar return chart for 2021 is also 6th house heavy.

I just got an offer from a totally different field from the one I am currently involved with. It came from a woman who got my refferences and it would involve restructure of the entire organization with me in charge (medical field).

It feels somewhat fated and I am considering it, as I really do need a new motivation and a fresh start. I feel really good about this offer!
After six years on the same job, it could be a great step forward.

Is there anything I am missing or should take into consideration? Should I make a leap forward? Is there a potential for this to be as good as it seems? :)

Thanks a lot for time!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2022 at 19:58
(Taurus) s81
Your Lot of Fortune (things obtained without effort) and your 2nd house (how do you earn money) are in Virgo, so it makes sense you are receiving offers (LoF) from the medical field (Virgo).
Also, the restructuring part makes sense, since Saturn has to do with structures and as you mention is the ruler of your 6th house, so it makes pretty much sense all what you express.

In any case, remember that Uranus will stay more time in your 10th house, so it might occur more changes in the future.
May 27, 2022 at 13:58
(Cancer) Terrahari
Any difficult decision can be made by listening to your intuition. If you feel that you need to do it, you should do it, and I´m sure you will succeed. A year ago, I found an article https://www.becomeopedia.com/how-to… / and decided to try my hand, although my qualifications and skills from the point of view of my environment were not enough. But I was successful! And I got this internship on very favorable terms for me, It became a significant boost in my career for me, and now I am very happy that I decided to act.
December 17, 2021 at 12:06
(Pisces) sansevieria » fishscales
Thank you for your contribution fishscales!
December 17, 2021 at 11:09
(Pisces) fishscales
Listen to your intuition here.

If you feel a pull, go for it.

The transits you mentioned seem to support a new direction.

If you feel in your gut that you should pursue this new opportunity, it would be a shame to try and fight it based on a transit that might seem a little out of whack...if there even is one...

Especially if it was based on someone´s (even your own) "interpretation"...

Gut/instinct/intuition rule supreme...Always....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »