Any ideas that stand out as why I am having a terrible time atm?

December 16, 2021 at 05:57 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Any ideas that stand out as why I am having a terrible time atm?
My Dad is dying but we are not close. I do have my North Node return which has been horrendous! it’s thrown up stuff from the past that occurred in 2003, which stems from Childhood Trauma about not being believed by authority figures and abuse…

Also my SR return for 2021 had Mars in 12th House. 😢 I am hoping and praying that 2022 will be a better year for me even though I will have Mars in my 1st 😬

If any one would care to look at my chart I would be so grateful. I’ve had a horrendous living situation forcibly had to relocate back to the UK. Horrible abusive neighbours and generally terrible living situation 😪

thanks ⭐️😟

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2021 at 14:49
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Astrokitty
Thanks.
December 16, 2021 at 14:01
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Catch-22
Well I’ve been studying for 2 years and you are light years ahead of me! Thank u so much for the visual! I appreciate you! and you are spot on about bloody Neptune Opp Pluto - that’s been a whole thing for sure! 🙄

Hugs
⭐️🐱
December 16, 2021 at 13:50
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Astrokitty
Well, I´m just diving into those patterns so can´t grasp them completely yet, but with the empty midpoint, you just need to think of it as a Great Square, where one point is empty. When transits occur there, there should be something going on big.

Plus Neptune is on one of the corners of the T-Square too, making this transit bigger and pouring in the ingredients of dissolution, life wound, need for freedom, transformation.

Maybe Neptune is the reason why this year you experience something while the Sun is passing this point every year.

I dunno, I started my voyage in astrology almost exactly a year ago.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 16, 2021 at 13:05
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Catch-22
Oh wow thank you Tightrope-dancer ☺️

I will look at this Tsquare… omg I am gonna have post my SR chart you guys are so insightful and rock! I am just blown away at the knowledge that is on this forum! You lost me at the empty midpoint thingy😂

⭐️🐱
December 16, 2021 at 12:57
(Aquarius) Catch-22
You have a mild T-square. When some planet is opposite Jupiter/Ascendant and thus is conjunct that empty point, you may experience some wobbly things...
As we speak, the Sun is opposite Jupiter right now.

But then, you should experience that each year if Sun transit would be that important.
December 16, 2021 at 12:07
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » stellium12
Thank u Stellium for Yr kind considered reply 🤗

Well yes 2 years ago I was travelling out to live in LA I had signed with a major literary agent and was shopping my TV show... then the Pandemic happened... ☺😖

Oh joy yes I have a Saturn Return to look forward to! 🤣
December 16, 2021 at 11:44
(Capricorn) stellium12
What I noticed, and could be wrong is that Saturn is transiting your inner planets as he makes his way to your second saturn return in about 18 months. Did things start 2 years ago when saturn conjuncted your sun?
December 16, 2021 at 09:26
(Aquarius) atlantickush
That sounds rough as rats .

Sorry to hear that. If you need a chat hit me up. I´m in Somerset, near glastonbury. If you are in the area lets grab a cuppa and chat astro :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »