Any thoughts on this Solar Return? :D

December 15, 2021 at 18:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Any thoughts on this Solar Return? :D

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2021 at 15:44
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Luna Alba
Ah right yes when I first looked i thought it was for 2022 then when I looked again after yr comments I thought it was retrospective. Apologies!
December 17, 2021 at 15:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Astrokitty
"Can I ask did you enjoy any Jupiter increases in yr earned income? 🤔🙏"

You mean in 2021?.

Because the solar is for 2022, I´m born January 1st :)
December 17, 2021 at 06:51
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Luna Alba
Ah thank you for your kind reply and feedback! Maybe there’s hope for me yet in this Astrology game!

Can I ask did you enjoy any Jupiter increases in yr earned income? 🤔🙏

Also I feel you about the 12th House retreat deep delve learn from within blah blah I had it too last year 🙄 and I have done enough inner work to last me for a while!! - Thank you Universe! Lol

⭐️🐱
December 16, 2021 at 19:02
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Astrokitty
Yes, that Moon and Mars in the 12th don´t look like the best placement. Though I would have liked to experiance a Sagi Moon...but because it is in the 12th it would be described as withdrawn, taking time for yourself and other bla blaaa I always seem to get in transits :4:.

It´s not like I´m not that way regardless :)).

Again about me??.
This year I had Leo As and the Sun as the planet of the year...and yes, it was about me, I focused on myself, been a bit more reserved - it was a 7 year numerologically too - there were some tough moments and sudden changes in major areas...but I think there were good changes, opportunities.

So 2021 was quite good, overall.

Best of luck to you too for the upcoming year :37:
December 16, 2021 at 05:26
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Ooh you have a not too bad one I think 😺

Sun in 1st House it’s going to be all about you you and you this year!

Jupiter in the Second House of earned income expect an increase in income!

you have got 3 Planets conjunct your Ascendant I’m guessing that’s the stellium in in your 1st House… plus Saturn if you look at the chart in Placidus… so I’ve have read this is not great 😬 But ASC conj is supposed to be highly favourable…

But Mars in your 11th House in Placidus ok but 12th in Whole sign… which not good… I never know which House System to use for SR returns!

Also I saw you have MC conj Jupiter which again is very good.

I am just learning about Astrology so forgive me and I will watch this post with interest!

I am looking forward to my SR on 12th Jan so we are fellow Caps. I hope 2022 will be amazing for u.

⭐️😺

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »