Help: dad died.. but when exactly?

December 14, 2021 at 21:43 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Cocoking
Help: dad died.. but when exactly?
Hello!

My dad just passed away last week. Him and I were very much into astrology and metaphysical. His grandmother used to hand draw natal charts, read tarot cards and was a psychic in the 20s and 30s in Hollywood.

He passed this last week Dec 8 or 9th. Police found him on Dec 9th around 11:30am. I would really like to get a specific time and day if anyone is able to help me out with this!!!

Dads birth info:
Jan 5, 1950 3:35AM Los Angeles, CA

My birth if it helps:
Nov 10, 1986 6:52PM Houston, TX

I apologize I’ve tried attaching chart and kept losing my post.

All help is soooo greatly appreciated!
Much love :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2021 at 04:51
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
May I offer my sincere condolences for your loss… 💙

I am very interested in your post as my Dad is at end of life and I have posted about it too 🥰

Once again so sorry for your loss.

⭐️🐱
December 15, 2021 at 18:29
(Taurus) s81
Well, that´s very difficult to tell. But since my own dad years ago passed away around the midnight hour I had the same doubt about the exact time, that thanks to transits I could more or less "determine". Let´s see your case.

Looking at your father´s transits, and besides the fact that Mars was applying a conjunction to his Ascendant (which makes sense), for December 8th and December 9th around 8:30 am (both dates at the same hour), I see a couple of things that fit:
- the cusp of the transiting 6th house (health) was conjunct to the transiting Lilith (Mean)
- the cusp of the transiting 8th house (death) was conjunct to your father´s natal Pluto and to the transiting Vertex
- the cusp of the transiting 12th house (the event of his death was unknown for hours) was conjunct your father´s natal Chiron which was in partile conjunction with the transiting Sun too (which was applying a square to his natal Saturn)
- the ruler of his 8th house was Mercury, that at that moment was inside the transiting 12th house (and was still in square to his natal Saturn)
December 15, 2021 at 18:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Cocoking
I couldn´t tell you what time, but interesting Saturn is conjunct Jupiter and the Sun conjunct Chiron and Mars conjunct Ascendant.

I know the Sun in life force and wounding. Hard to say not knowing the facts of the case where he was found or how he died.

You have Sagittarius there that can be car accidents, gun shots, fires, fevers, explosions etc.

If you make a chart for 11:30 this is when he´s found. Then you have to know the last time he was seen and the Ascendant and Midheaven to kind of have a clue where he was going at the time.
December 15, 2021 at 17:31
(Taurus) nutelina » Cocoking
Hi, just a random thought, were you two close? You both had water moons hmm, have you also looked at synastry btw.?

For timing and death you need to look at a different chart, I´m just familiar with transit but there are more in depth charts, I think the transit will do. Add your dad to you personal astro db and then you can open a transit chart or share it I think.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »