Mars *Uranus Square Sun. Conflict with brother

December 14, 2021 at 12:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
Mars *Uranus Square Sun. Conflict with brother
In my life I have permanent conflicts with my elderly brother. I guess in my chart it looks like the conjunction of Mars and Uranus (he´s very hot-tempered) squaring my conjuncton of Sun and Mercury (he hates the way I think).

Have you seen some similar aspects in your chart reading experience? Am I right? And how can I fix that? (besides avoiding communication with him)

TIA!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 15, 2021 at 08:28
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hi.

Whats his chart like.

Your Saturn ruled third house is definitely in the mix. Siblings are a third house topic, and the fourth is a lot to do with stuff like that too, also ruled by Saturn.

This is going deep now but because you have a nocturnal chart, I would say Mars is the lesser challenge and Saturn the greater challenge. Saturn is governing your sibling and childhood experiences, which were probably quite stressful, either like climbing a never ending mountain, or maybe very restrictive in some way.

As with everything Saturn related, they get better with age, if you do the right things they get much better, and often turn into hugely rewarding parts of life. Challenge comes with its rewards after all.

I also have mercury in Pisces, and often have problems with arguments and things like that. My speech is a big point of criticism, too harsh sometimes or say the wrong thing. I dont know if you relate to that?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »