Eclipse in 8th SR house in Aquarius

December 14, 2021 at 09:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ana-Maria127
Eclipse in 8th SR house in Aquarius
Hello,

I would kindly ask you to help me understand my SR :)
I have an eclipse in my 8th SR house, which falls in 3rd natal house in Aquarius. Also, i have NN, Pluto, rx Mercury and Mars in the same SR 8th house :)
My Jupiter is rx and it s placed in 10th natal house in Virgo, and 4th SR house:)
I have Venus conj MC in 4th natal house in Pisces. My SR asc falls in 8th natal house in Cancer.
I am an Aquarius with Scorpio Asc.
Can anyone help me? I am new in astrology and i would like to know more and also to calm myself because this SR scares me..
Im sorry for my bad english, but im not a native speaker.

Thank you in advance! 🧁

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2021 at 01:18
(Scorpio) OS* » Ana-Maria127
8th house SR would bring transformation to your life, not always a bad thing and sometimes a necessary process. . . everyone has at some point. Over the years, your SR will cycle though all your cardinal, mutable and fixed houses. no one is left out :)

There are astrologers who would suggest you change location during the period of your birthday, meaning taking a vacation. Let’s say you’re in NY and you fly to LA for your birthday this would change the houses in the SR chart.

Im not sure it really works, or not in my case anyways. It’s within the same concept of relocation chart (vs the birth place having more importance.

On the bright side, you have plenty of time to look into this. and don´t be so scared about your transits. :27:
December 16, 2021 at 06:11
(Aquarius) Ana-Maria127 » OS*
Hello again,

In 2028 i will be 30 years old and i wanted to live something unique if i can say it like that. But my SR really scares me because there are many bad indicators.. and i think you can see those too..
is there a chance I could change this SR? Or maybe, there are good transits too? My SR Rx Jupiter in SR 4th house doesn t looks very happy..

Thank you! 🧁
December 15, 2021 at 22:43
(Scorpio) OS* » Ana-Maria127
Im just curious why are you looking so far ahead ? are you planing on finishing school or getting married that year ? what is the important of 2028.

Astrology isn´t suppose to "scare" you. You´ll have tr. Saturn opp. natal Moon, then Saturn R. After that, you´ll be better equipped to deal with this 8th house SR.

You mentioned being new to astrology, in my opinion to truly break down the SR chart, you´d need to look at other charts as well. the SP, perfection chart, transits etc.

Living in present is probably much better than looking too far down the road. So many things could happen from now till then.

Best of luck! :68:
December 15, 2021 at 06:15
Here :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 06:14
It s my SR for 2028.. this year is an important year for me..

This is my SR for that year
December 14, 2021 at 23:18
(Scorpio) OS*
Are you talking about your solar return chart ?

-to be an "eclipse" moon needs to be either opposite or conjunct the sun. 2022 SR chart has moon conjunct Ketu. If natal 3rd is aqua, SR moon is in 12th.

It would be more helpful if you post the chart you´re asking about, or add the TOB in profile.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »