Sun and Moon Pisces with Taurus Ascendant

December 13, 2021 at 14:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) WillP
Sun and Moon Pisces with Taurus Ascendant
Hello all,

Any thoughts on my chart are welcome, but not necessarily looking for a reading. I am a Sun and Moon Pisces and have always strongly identified with the sign (though my sister swears I´m a textbook Aries, I am on a cusp date with Aries). Interested in the role of Taurus ascendant and ascendant signs in general vs. Sun/Moon.

Thanks,
Will

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 23:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Equal-house system keeps :153: in your eleventh house which is better for that particular planet!
December 14, 2021 at 11:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I see you are 29-52 degrees Taurus Sun - yeah, you will feel Aries energy as well as the Pisces. Not only that, but Mercury and Venus are in Aries - but 12th house - so you have even more Pisces-Aries blend, only with Sign and House. Mars in 12th, even in Taurus, is also a Pisces-Aries blend. No wonder your sister sees the Aries in you. Yeah - Aries-Pisces is dominant in your chart.

The Taurus ASC also has North Node conjunct it - and South Node is conjunct Saturn in Scorpio, on 7th cusp. So that is big too. The South Node in Scorpio with Saturn suggests that relationships are an issue - part of a wound - and that you tend to get really attached. Perhaps you are easily identified with the other person in relationships. Is that true?

The North Node on the ASC says that the goal is to be more independent within relationships. You need to not go so deeply into them - to not fully identify with the other - to have better boundaries - to not feel so much self-value through relationships. It´s about developing more autonomy.

Venus is your chart ruler and it is in Aries in the 12th. The question is why the 12th? I think you can tune into your Soul there - to your individuality - to your ability to be alone with your Soul-Spirit. In Aries, it is about your independence - and the 12th gives you much creativity. I bet you are very creative! Creativity usually requires alone time - if you are an artist - you need time alone to paint. Writers need time alone to write - etc.

You are quite sensitive with all that Pisces and Cancer IC - so - you will feel other people´s energy very keenly. You need time alone to recharge after being social and need to be careful who you socialize with. Right?

I´d say, you are an artist-type - even if not in the traditional sense. You´ll need work that is creative and inventive.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »