What are the effects of Venus in 12th and Mars in 8th?

December 12, 2021 at 22:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
What are the effects of Venus in 12th and Mars in 8th?
I recently found my whole sign chart changed my cancer Venus into 12th while in placidus it was in 11th. The 11th descriptions never fit me. 12th definitely does, i´m such a hopeless romantic it hurts, romance is always in my head. I also can never separate myself from partners, I have only had one in my life and he was a part of me then and still is now. I am always easy to manipulate bc I will do anything for someone I love so people usually take advantage of this bc I simply cannot say no. Theres a certain kind of intensity that seems to scare everyone away.

My mars in pisces was originally in 7th but shifted into 8th in whole sign. This I found to be super accurate, I have always known that there had to be some scorpio energy in my chart and this is it (I also have my Uranus placed here). This placement is definitely my "shadow self", this couldn´t be further from the truth. I am super dark and into the occult ect. I am into bdsm and listen to metal. When I told people I listened to death metal the reaction was "I though you listened to Clairo (soft indie artist)" I am super sexual, like SUPER sexual. To the point I think I may be "hyper sexual" This being square my moon explains a lot about my mother lmao, lots of my trauma is hidden. It also is trine my cancer Saturn (also in 12th) which explains my taste in older men and bdsm.

As for spirituality, I am still working on that. My intuition is crazy and I tend to have very weird dreams. I haven´t had any paranormal experiences I can remember but they are sure to happen with these placements.

I want to ask other opinions on these weird and deep placements!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2021 at 20:39
(Virgo) Astrooo
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 13, 2021 at 20:38
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

By reading your many messages and looking at your card, I can see:

1/ that you are for the moment blocked "under the" horizon "(cf south node IC), without easily operational" tools "(Pluto / Neptune / Chiron retrograde) + a sun H12, which for a Leo can see as" punishment " .
Especially since you are ascendant Leo = you cannot use the master of your ascendant to shine.

2/ Another point of attention: Mercury H12 Leo trine Pluto H4 Scorpio
= ease to explore gray areas, especially sexual perversions (I have joint Mercury Pluto H12 = I know what it is)

More over, Jupiter conjoint Mercure = expansion of the qualities and defects of this trine (and Pluto Sag = Jupiter Master of Sag)

3/ The main branch of your black moon cross is the branch on the H12 side = you remain stuck in this perversion zone (where it is lived on the shadow side, but which becomes a zone of wonders, where it is on the light side)

4/ In addition your Mars H7 is particularly weak (Mars Pisces) to fight the perverts that you attract towards you, more or less consciously.
And Your Uranus H7 is not a tool that offers unfailing fidelity qualities (I am not judging you)

5/ You often talk about your mother as if it was a problem, but you should also consider the image of the Father (Pluto Sag H4).
Besides, your BDSM experiences with older men are probably a search for an absent or all-powerful father.

6 / A way out of this vicious circle could be to explore H10-H11 = Find a fulfilling job and a "useful" activity within the company
= Create a bond with the community with regard to your intrinsic qualities, not for your physical aspect and your sexual attractions.

There is in you the symbolism of Mary Magdalene: Holy and sexual sinner

7/ the support of a psychotherapist would be welcome to help you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 13, 2021 at 01:09
(Pisces) Dunn89
There are many ways to look at a chart and get the same or similar description.
You just need to figure out what way of looking at a chart feels best for you.
Being a hopeless romantic, Leo itself rules romance. And the 11th house is the house of hopes, dreams and desires. So Venus there can still be a hopeless romantic vibe. Saturn in the same sign, is not in close conjunction but the energies are still there, and Saturn makes things very important to us, Saturn is enduring and can be nurturing too as its the planet of service. You might feel less taken advantage of when you have your Saturn return.
Your IC, which is your roots of early childhood and mother but also ancestral and private life, is in Scorpio. That can explain your strong occult and dark side.

Astrology takes a long time to grasps, and finding the right system or way of reading a chart can take even longer sometimes. Some people change the way they read a chart after 20 or 30 years even and never go back. Hope this was helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »