Mars transit in house 12

December 10, 2021 at 18:33 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Mars transit in house 12
In domicile (Scorpio), whole house system.

Anyone else have experience with this?

I feel verrrry angry, with just about everything and everyone, but especially myself.

I don´t know who this is, it´s like being turned inside out.

At the same time I feel like I´m becoming a combination of everything and everyone I´ve ever disliked.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2021 at 01:24
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Zephyrin
Thank you, Zephyrin. Valuable insights.

It is focused mainly on how I would like to communicate, but how that also goes against my nature, which is now coming more to the surface.

I tend to like to say things like they are, I´m polite and all that, but I don´t like varnished accounts, don´t gloss things up, we know it´s not real.

As a child and young adult I was punished for what was repeatedly interpreted as disrespectful speech, and at a given point I more or less conformed.

Combined with the fact that from the onset I very much disliked my own mother´s (profane) communications, I gradually grew proud of a comparatively more polite style.

But I now discover I have a similar fire as my mom did and the more I surpress it, the more passionate my verbal flares - be it mine in volume and not profanity.

I don´t like that, we have a bad history. I want to be very different.

And so I´m thinking of channeling into jazz and soul vocals. Pouring all that flare into R.E.S.P.E.C.T or Simone´s Sinnerman :13: :44: yea, that would be something.

And thanks for the tip, ;) am planning relaxing Christmas holidays as we speak.

Good luck with your own transit, catch some snow on the way, it´ll help you cool off ;)
December 12, 2021 at 00:31
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Catch-22
That´s heavy, and sounds pretty much like the atmosphere of this transit.

I hope all went well after that for you two, really.

For me it´s the unfair unkindness of it all that gnaws at me. The people I snap at don´t (all) deserve to be treated like that. And a sorry can only fix so much, I guess.
December 11, 2021 at 19:09
(Leo) Zephyrin
Your natal Mercury opposes to Mars in 12th house. They are in fixed signs. Extra risky. It is a time you may want to mess with someone. Beware of that anger and stubbornness not to harm your relationships and life.

Also that Lilith-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius seems to be another reason of your discomfort with yourself. It is in the 3rd house. It might change your way to communicate with others, might bring coldness to your conversations. You may feel perfectionist and depressed. It can be a test to overcome what is restricting you. Lilith is underestimated but she affects our perception of ourselves, our body, identity. Saturn forces her to transform. It can be a test that you should embrace what you feel about yourself, what you don´t like about yourself.

My transit Mars is in 12th house in WS either. It is very hard to feel calm even a bit. I understand your anger. If you feel that it is harming you and others, just spend some time alone with yourself, stay away from people until you feel calmer, take a long rest. That is one of the ways to cope with the effects of harsh Mars aspects/placements in transit.
December 11, 2021 at 12:56
(Libra) Lib_8
I’m also currently having this in Scorpio. I’m just feeling frustrated with the general sense of the world with covid and all. I want this to end I want to spend more time with my family especially my little niece, my friends traveling and just living life without all these external pressures rules and stresses.
December 11, 2021 at 09:43
(Aquarius) Catch-22
April 2019 I got Mars in 12th house, it was a period of recovery after a severe depression and I know I accused my wife of everything that was possible: holding me back, ignoring me emotionally, humiliating me in front of her friends, even brainwashing me.

Taurus for me, Campanus.
December 11, 2021 at 08:36
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Astrokitty
Thanks Astrokitty.

Yes from that 12th house things are rising up that had been stored away for a while.

I can deal with things. I guess I´m open to that, and I see how things are linked.

But the uncontrollable nature of Mars in that position is the trickiest part.
December 10, 2021 at 22:03
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
When I had Mars in my 12th house SR I it was the first year of the Pandemic… so I was in seclusion, I was isolated, muted and dealt with hidden trauma. It was disastrous for my career (like everyone!) I guess I was angry too… Could it be you are angry because it’s uncovering hidden stuff that you don’t want to deal with?

Hugs
⭐️🐱

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »