Natal Saturn in the 12th house? Am I doomed?

December 10, 2021 at 10:47 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) TwinkleStar55
Natal Saturn in the 12th house? Am I doomed?
My Saturn is in Aquarius and in the 12th house. I think that’s how you describe it. I find the houses very confusing, so please correct me if im wrong. Below are links to the images of my birth chart (DOB, birth time and location included) and of the “houses” that I find confusing. OR you can just go to my profile lol.

Birth chart:

https://imgur.com/a/4Fm5dwk

Houses:

https://imgur.com/a/YKPpzT2

My entire life I have grappled with instability and constant uncertainty. I have gone through things, no one would should have to go through and I would never wish on my own enemy.

I’m going through my Saturn return right now. I’ve read things get more difficult during this time and I’m like, “You have GOT to be kidding me…”

The more I read about Saturn the more things are “clicking”. However, I am still struggling to find clarity with my specific Saturn placements. I believe I have a Capricorn stellium, does this heighten anything saturn related?

In an effort to better navigate my life, is there any advice you would recommend? Or am I just doomed ?

Many thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2021 at 11:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For me, my Saturn in the 12th understands work in a way that people work, we will all die in this life regardless of working or not.
Saturn is opposite my Sun & Jupiter in 6th and I see things as dying, the ultimate goal is to have lived our lives with purpose and to have lived.
I see no obstacles when I am on my path, accepting death means limitations become extraordinarily hard to be set back by.

Jupiter gives me grandiose dreams and Saturn backs it up with concrete logic.

Of course to begin with, Saturn is cold and strict, I also have a weak father who taught me nothing and abused me, however he taught me in another way of how not to be.
December 12, 2021 at 22:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Saturn is at 10 degrees now - so your Saturn Return is over now - it´s going direct away from your Saturn that is at 6 degrees.

The Saturn Return is an infusion of Soul Energy asking you to be more authentic. It does represent a time a change for a lot of people because people do in fact respond to it and feel a need to make changes in order to be the person they want to be or do what they love in the world.

Saturn in the 12th house is definitely a placement that asks you to "let go" of how you see things - how you think - the ways that make you different. The 12th house is a "letting go" place. I have Pluto in the 12th in Leo, and I am always asking myself what of my self-identity do I need to let go of. In your case, what of Aquarius do you need to let go of? It would be any negative qualities you might have that are Aquarius negatives. You have Aquarius rising, so it seems that you need Aquarius - you need to be independent, someone who thinks for themselves, someone who looks within for the answers. Aquarius can go down some pretty bizarre thinking rabbit holes - and this can cause Aquarians a lot of trouble. Capricorn tends to be realistic and sober - down to earth. Aquarians can be grounded - and when they are, they can be so inventive in a way that is useful to others. At the heart, aquarians want the world to be a better place and usually have good ideas how to make it a better place. So, perhaps the Capricorn is a good balance for the Aquarius parts of you.

With the South Node in Cancer - with your Cancer planets - you are super-sensitive to people´s energies. Perhaps this sensitivity has made it difficult for you to be around people. If that is the case - accept that you need good boundaries with people - and make sure you have enough alone time to be balanced. Aquarius and Capricorn are pretty good at enjoying solitude - so perhaps your Saturn in the 12th is trying to give you that. The 12th house is a solitary house - it´s a place where we can be alone - and it can feel really good. Aries is also comfortable with solitude. It seems to me that this is the lesson of the chart - to accept and enjoy solitude. You need it in order to find yourself - as you are there within. Sensitive people need a lot of time to themselves. ARe you taking enough time to be alone?

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
December 11, 2021 at 13:20
(Aries) TwinkleStar55 » OS*
thank you so much for the very thorough response!
December 11, 2021 at 12:39
(Scorpio) OS*
Saturn in 12th is the philanthropist placement. Also brings wealth in foreign lands. among so many other things. . .

Most of the time there’s separation in the family at an early age, and it makes you grow up really fast. It creates restrictions in quests for spirituality, blockages in developpement of self identity. Rejection of social norms and restrictions in higher educations. Saturn always looks at the 3rd, 7th and 10th position from its placement. Saturn conjunct or opposite Jupiter can bring vicissitudes, many ups and downs to a person´s life, adding that´s its in T-square with your Sun.

Saturn represents our karmic backlog. After Saturn return, those restrictions slowly start to become unblocked. for example after 30s, person may start to pursue higher education or develop identity through spirituality. able to find peace, retreat. etc. It takes "time" but it does get better.

I use whole sign. With Placidus I have Saturn Jupiter and Venus in 12th. With WS, Saturn is in my 1st, same with Vedic astrology. I suggest you check out different astrology & house systems, see which resonates the most. Regardless of the system you choose, you have a strong 12th house.

The placement (house & planet) always shows the first brush stroke, but to see the whole painting you need to look at all the aspects.
December 11, 2021 at 07:46
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Seanfhear
This. Saturn isn´t bad. And Saturn´s rewards are wonderful. He rewards greatly when you do your homework as it were. I have Saturn exact conjunct my ascendant but just behind it in the 12th in Cancer. I feel ya brother.
December 11, 2021 at 03:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The 12th house is the joy of Saturn, it is very strong here.
December 10, 2021 at 16:28
(Aries) TwinkleStar55 » Seanfhear
aww thank you so much for the insight! I really appreciate it :)
December 10, 2021 at 10:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Whole Sign system, your saturn is in the first house actually. Aquarius in the classical system is the 2nd home for Saturn. So, this is supposedly to be a favorable position.
Generally speaking, all of us got Saturn in our charts; It´s just there. No reason to panic over anything.
Back, however, to the 12th house (if you prefer Placidus still), it is said that Saturn is in a favorable position in the 3rd, 6th, and 12th. Well, probably this is more of a Vedic concept, but they got a reason for this. This placement gets better in time (matures in time).

Saturn´s return is all about maturity. People linked it to problems in life but this is not what it is about. It´s just about maturity and fixing world-views at this point of the individual´s life. In my Saturn return, I had my first ever alone-time travel and seen different cultures on my own, beside getting into photography; a hobby that I still practice to this very day (because it means a lot to me).

In a nutshell: Saturn Return ≠ Troubles. Saturn Return = Maturity.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »