China national chart

December 9, 2021 at 15:05 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
China national chart
The Popular Republic of China was founded (or at least "declared") on 1 october 1949,at 3 PM (apparently) in Beijing.

This make China´s chart to have Aquarius Rising with Moon in Aquarius... Interesting considering that China turn the world upside down with it´s technology, military etc revolution.

Also... High tech utopia... Or dystopia?

Mars conjunct Pluto in Leo in the 7tg house.

Uranus in Cancer squaring Sun in Libra.
Mercury conjunct Neptune in Libra.

Dreams about making a fair world for everyone? (in comparison to USA that put much more it´s interest above the interests of USA partners)
China took out from poverty to middle class the biggest population in the world. Astounding. In Africa China builds roads, bridges, railways... Things that no european or american nation have done in the past. Of course all this things are not for free... But still, if we put this in balance, much more equitable than the european robbing of Africa.

Jupiter in Capricorn in 12th house... Is the faith the blind spot of communist(and oficialy atheist) China?

It s intersting that when Covid pandemic started Pluto-Saturn conjunction was exactly conjunct China´s Jupiter. And Uranus squared China´s Moon.

In 2023-2024 Pluto enters Aquarius... So it will conjunct China´s Ascendant and Moon. Maybe huge transformation regarding China´s position in the world.

USA has it´s Pluto return this period...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2021 at 12:14
(Capricorn) Emanuel » s81
"but it seems to me that communism is the final form in which they will homogenize in the following decades."

If you are talking about the New World Order... Definitely.
December 10, 2021 at 06:50
(Virgo) LotusStar » Emanuel
Saturn unaspected standing out to me... Unchecked control.
December 10, 2021 at 02:29
(Taurus) s81 » Emanuel
"Just because you dont like it, it doesnt mean is not true buddy."

I know dude, that´s why I shown the reasoning of my opinion on what I see in reality, and even pointing out an external source for the chart. So I strongly believe the 3:15 PM chart in that link is a much more accurate one.

"At least is not pretending to deliver" democracy" like USA"

Well, if you compare USA vs China, there is a big difference when it comes to personal freedom (human rights), and to me that´s the most important thing.
But yeah, USA imposed their lies to the world to dominate it, and now China wants to do the same. In both cases the state is the tyrant and the people is the solely looser. The pandemics shown the states of the world are all the same sh*t, but it seems to me that communism is the final form in which they will homogenize in the following decades.
December 10, 2021 at 02:05
(Taurus) s81 » Emanuel
"This is ridiculous shit considering that the corporations which employed chinese workers were mostly from USA and Europe."

Exactly, the western stepped on top of impossible costs for their own economies, and that generated all sorts of macro economical distortions. Amongst other attempts to correct that during the last years, Donald Trump forced american companies to return to USA and produce locally (that´s protectionism), despite the increasing prices of manufactured goods, but it´s clear that wasn´t enough. Neither the commerce taxes and blocks that were intended against China. The monster is already too big to be stopped.
December 10, 2021 at 00:32
"Mmm no, your chart is not right. Moon (people) can´t be in the 1st house for China, sorry."

Just because you dont like it, it doesnt mean is not true buddy. Whole Sign is still the OG system of astrological houses.

"China knows nothing about human rights, and I´m affraid they will spread their "communist party dictatorship success" around the world sonner than later."

At least is not pretending to deliver" democracy" like USA did everywhere in the world, overthrowing Governments, scheming coup d´etat ´s and so on. Or at least not yet. But you know the saying " Innocent until proven guilty".

"you can´t battle the price structure of chinese factories"

There are many reasons, one of the reason is so f. Ing obvious :China has the biggest population on earth.

And you know what´s funny? China has the same dimension as a country as USA, but at least 4 or 5 more population. This is insane if you think about.
December 10, 2021 at 00:24
"They subverted the world economy thanks to their cruel and unfair practices."

This is ridiculous shit considering that the corporations which employed chinese workers were mostly from USA and Europe.

Also, we dont need to talk about companies like Amazon etc.
December 9, 2021 at 21:29
(Taurus) s81
Mmm no, your chart is not right. Moon (people) can´t be in the 1st house for China, sorry.

I´m much more convinced about this chart: https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…

In this chart the Moon (ruler of the 6th house of course) is in the 12th house. The success of China´s pseudo-communism is mostly based in their slavery practices, try to create anything in other country and check how much it cost the same thing done in China, you can´t battle the price structure of chinese factories: their people live there. They subverted the world economy thanks to their cruel and unfair practices. China knows nothing about human rights, and I´m affraid they will spread their "communist party dictatorship success" around the world sonner than later. China has expansion interests hidden: Jupiter in 12th house.
Also it´s Lilith at 29 Piscis 57 looks very scary for a country with that characteristics, it´s unhumanity affects the whole zodiac. Amongst many other things revealed by it´s chart.
December 9, 2021 at 20:34
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I´ve been trying to learn Chinese this year haha
I think I´ve seen a video on YouTube about Chinese astrology and they said china is going to become very powerful in the next years. Technologically they are more advanced then us ,they had the paying with their phone long before us .
December 9, 2021 at 15:06
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Emanuel
Oh I forgot that Uranus will square China´s Mars next year...
December 9, 2021 at 15:05
(Capricorn) Emanuel
The chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »