(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Some hope for the future.... I think...
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2021 at 01:59
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
She does look like she takes good care of herself that´s for sure!

Maybe also because Pisces is opposite Virgo, if Virgo would be the most youthful then Pisces, more mature, older 🤔
December 9, 2021 at 01:45
(Scorpio) OS* » JessSezItSoftly
I think you´re right! most risings, suns or moons in Gemini I know generally look young as well.

I have moon in Gemini (vedic) and don´t look my age. I sometimes randomly cross someone from 20 years ago that recognized me because I haven´t changed much. It´s just a little awkward when you can´t remember who they are tho. . .

Pisces, I´ll have to pay more attention. Those I know all have something Saturn in their charts. which I thought the "older look" came from.
December 9, 2021 at 01:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
I think she probably eats well, and excercises... on top of the Botox.. I Remember years ago her doing updates while she was out on a jog around town. And I know her husband is a chef for a living, so that probably helps!

They actually say Virgo´s age the slowest, and retain their youthful looks much longer than other signs.. due to ruler Mercury, Mercury is a young planet.

Mercury rules both Gemini and Virgo, so I´m unsure why I hadn´t heard that same theory applied to both signs, though. :39: but Jess´ assessment would be accurate, if the same is applied, if Mercury is young, and he becomes debilitated in Pisces...perhaps that would age a person, early on if they had that particular aspect.
December 9, 2021 at 01:19
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
Lol

I would guess she has Gemini in her with the youthful look.... I heard geminis age the slowest whereas pisces ages the quickest... (which makes sense because I used to know someone that complained about her wrinkles in HIGH SCHOOL!!! and she did have them a tiny bit prematurely.... turns out she was a pisces....

I also knew of a couple other pisces that looked older than they were...

Also, I´ve know a couple Gemini´s that dont look their ages but had younger looking faces....

So, I would guess gemini...
December 9, 2021 at 00:51
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
yeah she definitely has the Leo mane🦁✨

She looks good tho. 6-7 years of videos and hasn´t changed one bit. no wrinkles. I wonder how she does it, can´t be just botox ?
December 9, 2021 at 00:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
She´s a Gemini rising, Moon In Leo and Sun in Libra .

She´s said it in videos years ago.. :4: the hair gave her Leo away...
December 9, 2021 at 00:16
(Scorpio) OS* » LotusStar
I could be totally wrong but I think she´s Libra with Gemini moon (Vedic) November 8th 1955, but totally unconfirmed though. I see the Leo rising, overall the hair and aesthetics is what gives it off for me. Very curious about her chart, too.

and yes, all these transits do sound intense!! :39:
December 9, 2021 at 00:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With the Nodes changing signs does that have any indication that we will all be shifting course as individuals in some way?
December 8, 2021 at 23:58
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
Seriously! It would be cool to see her chart. I could see some Leo, maybe rising.

Thanks for the post Jess... sounds fascinating but pretty intense.

We have so much going on the next few months, nodes changing signs, Venus retro conjunct Pluto, Mars starting new cycle... :23:
December 8, 2021 at 23:40
(Scorpio) OS*
off topic but,

I cannot believe this woman is 66 years old. how does she do it ? :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »