Venus Rx in Capricorn

December 7, 2021 at 11:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Venus Rx in Capricorn
Hello,

The Rx is starting soon, probably the effects already being felt somewhere as she is within a couple of degrees of stationing.

Im really interested in this one, and wanted to hear from people about their thoughts and experiences with this or previous :154: Rx in :180:. It happens every 8 years so thinking back to Dec. 2013 would be an interesting experiment.

Also love to hear from :180: heavy placements how they find the transit.

Bye.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 11:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it would be significant for those of us with Virgo Pluto 29 degrees in December 2013, since that year was a major time for the squares between Uranus in Libra square Capricorn Pluto Square Aries in Chiron.

it ended some relationships would never see again that passed after that point.
December 11, 2021 at 03:11
(Aquarius) Jujutini » atlantickush
It´s a licensing exam for massage therapy it´s really hard in NY. It will allow to work independently. I plan on doing both part - time at a high end spa. While doing my own practice which is another whole big ambitious thing.

I am also reiki level 1 and plan on getting certify in 2 after I pass the state exam 🙏🏽hopefully. I was going to go on a road trip to the reiki teacher in Portland Oregon and visit Vancouver Canada.
December 9, 2021 at 13:25
(Capricorn) Emanuel » s81
Big difference though about Venus-pluto conjunction. In 2013 venus conjunct Pluto at the end of retrogradation, this year Venus conjunct Pluto exactly 3 times (one direct, one retrograde, and one direct again-with Mars also). The whole december month Venus is in conjunction with Pluto (if we take 3-4 degrees orb).
December 9, 2021 at 10:35
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Nephtali
looooooooool at the frisbee comment. Not lol at being sad and lonely though. I dont think its pathological to look for a partner with intimacy in mind. TBH its probably pathological to not do it, the only potential problem is if youve got stuff to work on in romantic relationships that mean they become super intense or toxic. Speaking from experience here. It just takes a bit of thinking outside the box and can be sorted pretty quickly with some empathy and reflection imho.
December 9, 2021 at 10:23
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Jujutini
I really resonate with your feelings there! Maybe something to do with being 34. The folly of it all is kind of liberating.

How important is the exam?
December 9, 2021 at 10:20
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Astrokitty
Yeah thats the vibe! hahaha

I do heed the warnings from these big mundane transits and am a very concerned citizen but that said, these omens have been cycling overhead forever with the same regularity. Every dynamic has its localised effects that people profit AND lose from. I also hate the smugness that comes with the mundane talk, and specifically the dire predictions. They are for the King to worry about, not us random folk.

Saturn-pluto sucked globally but wasnt the worst thing ever for a lot of people at all.
December 8, 2021 at 20:16
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
I have Venus Rx natal, and I’m a Cap Sun and Gem Rising so Venus is in my 8th House and I am dealing with inheritance issues And obv Pluto is there too! As I have a few natal planets Rx I’m kinda like nah not a big deal! Let’s hope I’m right especially with the Venus Pluto Conjunction! 😂🙏
December 8, 2021 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jujutini
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve been working out a bit. I think we´re always practicing who we´re going to be tomorrow. Water is a healing place for me, and these days I sometimes go into the shower maybe 3-6 times a day, I just sit down and crank the heat and feel the steam. I want to create, I just feel blocked.
December 8, 2021 at 17:52
(Aquarius) Jujutini » Nephtali
I know when I tend to feel stimulated with no means to release going to the gym or biking helped release that energy.

Also a bath house where you can just sweat it out. Especially in the beginning of creating a new routine.
December 8, 2021 at 17:48
(Aquarius) Jujutini » s81
Very interesting, I guess this is what my favorite astrologer has been warning people about. (Pam Gregory) She gently advise people to start growing their food and to slowly stock up on foods we love.

I´m already noticing only few a shortage in some grocery stores.
December 8, 2021 at 17:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
We have people here with both inferior planets retrograde, no one is severe enough to induce premature labour to make it unlikely.
There was an episode about "The Orville" to highlight this!
Synchronicity with :154: Rx folk make it seem very frequent!
The :154:-crossers; the Apollo and Aten asteroids have their retrograde times to consider!
December 8, 2021 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If I hear from my ex I’m going to fold a frisbee in half and try to swallow it. I just want to know how my son is doing.

The Venus/Pluto conjunction this month is interesting, and I am sad and lonely, but would it be pathological to try to get intimate with someone solely for the sake of temporarily getting away from my pain? I should probably keep the sexual energy to myself and use it to create. Some of the best art is made from suffering.
December 8, 2021 at 16:57
(Aquarius) Jujutini » atlantickush
I´m 34 years old. I would say now I´m just starting to enjoy the slow standstill life. Certainly create a lovely environment to dwell in. I feel like I should write a comedy about this stage of my life.

I guess this just give me the time to create a strong foundation in being independent. I have a state exam I have to take in mid January but had to take on some odd jobs to pay rent and bills worried it will pull me away from my much needed study time.

I may postpone the exam until the next one in August which is dreadful for me to just think about.
December 8, 2021 at 15:32
(Taurus) s81 » atlantickush
"The Saturn-Uranus square is making its final aspect which hopefully means the resolution of that dynamic rather than the intensification of it"

More or less. The problem is that this square means entering in the last phase of the Saturn-Uranus conjunction cycle. Last one in 1988 at Sagittarius, and now we will be heading towards the new one in 2032 at Gemini. I guess some nasty fireworks are somewhat expected to happen in this last phase. As a hint on what to expect from now to 2032 is expressed in that chart of 1988 (October 18th): a retrograde Mars (war) at 0 Aries (how meaningful! that´s for everyone in the zodiac) was in square to the Saturn-Uranus conjunction. But watch out, I´m not saying a world war comes, but may be a new cold war or even a setup for a new future war is constructed during this phase.

"having its ruler go retrograde could imply a sort of ´retrospective´ mood to the square, or something happening to tie up lose ends from the previous square"

It´s extremely difficult to read this time I´m affraid, Venus (wellness) rules Taurus, the sign of the Earth (Gaia), currently being under the influence of the presence of Uranus there. Uranus is bringing sudden changes to the Earth, no only technology innovations. And it´s not a regular Uranus but one which was in conflict (square) to the last social planets (Jupiter-Saturn) conjunction at Aquarius so it disposes the pace of what is promised in that chart, and it´s a Uranus which was in square to Mars in his last conjunction to Saturn in 88, and so on... reading all that doesn´t draw good stuff for the world, I guess not a single astrologer likes that.
December 8, 2021 at 11:24
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » atlantickush
Yes, we maneged to salve it in 2020. Biggest crack was in 2019. Pluto square Pluto was the background of it.
December 8, 2021 at 10:24
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Catch-22
did the marriage survive?
December 8, 2021 at 09:54
(Aquarius) Catch-22
My marriage got it´s first cracks in july 2013. In december nothing special happened...
December 8, 2021 at 08:18
(Aquarius) atlantickush » makidal
Venus in cap too and also had an awful relationship in 2013.
December 8, 2021 at 08:16
(Aquarius) atlantickush » s81
Thanks, VERY interesting points I had not payed much attention to.

The Saturn-Uranus square is making its final aspect which hopefully means the resolution of that dynamic rather than the intensification of it, having its ruler go retrograde could imply a sort of ´retrospective´ mood to the square, or something happening to tie up lose ends from the previous square?
December 8, 2021 at 08:10
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Jujutini
Thats really sad to hear, the astrology checks out in a way, because the saturn ruled venus is being restricted or limited (retrograding with old flames is a classic too, and a similar thing happened to me this week). How old are you? Saturn ruled things tend to be rewarded with age.
December 8, 2021 at 04:02
(Taurus) s81
Well, there are (not that subtle) differences between the Venus in Capricorn retrogradation of December 2013, besides it was also conjunct with Pluto back then.
The current Jupiter-Saturn conjunction ruling chart is not the same. Now we are in a 20 years period (2020-2040) of heavy and uncomfortable changes in a lot of topics: economy, politics, climate, etc (just look that chart to understand, one example: a retrogradating Uranus in Taurus squaring that conjunction...).
This time, the retrogadation phase of Venus will occur, not only conjunct to Pluto several days, but also around the time Saturn-Uranus will perfect their heavy square and also the lunar nodes will switch sign axis: they will enter Taurus-Scorpio, related to some of the main topics shown in the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction chart, again: economy, climate, crisis, etc.
Not to mention the USA Pluto´s return ocurring soon too...
It doesn´t look good at all.
December 8, 2021 at 00:17
(Aquarius) Jujutini
Well so far for me I just texted an old lover complaining how my sex life went downhill since COVID and I wished we were intimate when he wanted to but I didn´t for spiritually reason (just before covid)

How comical my sex life is right now 🥲 but I trust they will better be days.

I have Venus in Cap. feeling very stimulated and all I have is my studies but somewhat distracted.
December 7, 2021 at 21:03
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I am super curious about this transit 😊 Looking forward to it.
December 7, 2021 at 19:33
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I´m looking for the venus-pluto conjunction (all this month)
December 7, 2021 at 19:05
(Aquarius) makidal
i would be interested in that too. especially i also have venus in capricorn, i would wonder if it would affect me more. i remember back in 2013 i had just broken up with a "not good" relationship.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »