Countries + Astrology

December 7, 2021 at 09:27 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) gloomygoat
Countries + Astrology
There have been books and articles that say that there are signs that rule countries. Example, Taurus rules Cuba. What is this supposed to mean? And would moving to a certain country with ruled by a sign affect you? Is it real or that important in the first place?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 20:15
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Arno 1970
No problem. Here is the chart for the USA. Chart produced with AstroDienst.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 10, 2021 at 00:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Heßen Lutz
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
do you know the natal chart of Austria? ..I used to live in Mexico, US, France and now I live in Austria
I found it very interesting
December 8, 2021 at 20:46
(Leo) Zephyrin
I think the charts of countries have not been given importance enough, it is definitely a good way to learn about the country, its nature, interests, laws, position of women and men.

Didn´t get surprised with Cuba. My Taurus Moon recognized it right now. Everytime someone says sth about Cuba I usually fantasize about Cuban beauties rolling cigars.

My country is Scorpio. I guess I don´t need to clarify Turkish people always adapt to chaos although they are attempted to be exploited, discouraged and most importantly, hated. There are so many cases of reincarnation especially in Eastern region, notorious cases of witchcraft everywhere, false prophets perhaps because of the presence of Scorpio in Jupiter. Venus in Scorpio too. My dear God...
December 8, 2021 at 19:01
(Scorpio) Arno 1970 » Heßen Lutz
Thank you for exact info. I don´t know what date they used to say it´s Gemini.
December 8, 2021 at 18:06
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Arno 1970
According to the Declaration of Independence, the US has a Cancer Sun, an Aquarius Moon and Sagittarius rising.
December 8, 2021 at 17:10
(Cancer) GreenMoon
what books you read about this topic? I am curious, I wanna read too.
December 8, 2021 at 16:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist
1781 :199: discovered, the associations with the events of the eighteenth century are strong!
Eris the Twenty-first century planet; Upsetting to most, with people wishing out loud to turn back the clock!
December 8, 2021 at 16:34
(Scorpio) Arno 1970
Yes, many books and articles say about signs that rule countries.
They say that it gives characteristics of the sign to that country or inhabitants eg. USA as Gemini is a country with many entertainment options...

I haven´t studied it, so can´t tell is this true, just think maybe.

So moving to another country maybe can affect to you - maybe you better fit there if these caracteristics are in agreement with yours.

I can´t tell is this real - I still live in the same country! :)

Good luck,
Arno :178:
December 7, 2021 at 17:41
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Countries and political regimes have their own foundation chart. Astrologer Nicholas Campion has a very comprehensive book on countries and their natal charts based on political events.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »