When would this nightmare be over with?

December 7, 2021 at 00:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

When would this nightmare be over with?
OK, I was reluctant to ask this here but since I´ve been studying some time-lord techniques and couldn´t quite get a proper understanding, I thought of asking this here, in case someone is able to help or shed some light (bear with me please, it´s a long story):

- My story begins with me leaving my work for good for many circumstances, but the main issue is my disability (Retinitis Pigmentosa, genetic eye disease). I´ve been working on this issue, to get a disability certificate from the authorities since May, and I got it finally around September (notice that partial lock-down was lifted by August here and people are finally back to work normally).
Now, since September, I´ve been working on proceeding with my disability retirement, moving around between the "Social Security agency" and my workplace, until finally I´ve granted a stop from work on October 31st. This was officially my last day at work (I don´t have to go and prove attendance or anything).
The thing that is left is all now paperwork to get the "leaving certificate" - Meaning, submit everything I have and that which belongs to my workplace, back to my workplace. I wouldn´t be getting any salary (or pension) until I finish these papers and get that "leaving certificate". The biggest burden is the custody in my name which contains a lot of scientific instruments and devices. The solution was, to quicken the process, is to transfer the custody to my boss; and he agreed. There is another custody belonging to IT department and that is done already (and need to get my work ID back, and that´s no big deal). The main issue here is: The big custody.

Now, my boss signed the proper papers but when they were sent to the admins, they turned it back saying they were missing some signatures. So, my boss came back (because he is a lecturer elsewhere in another campus) and signed again. THEN, we (or rather the secretary) discovered that he missed few signatures and so she told him, and now I´ve been waiting for him to come and sign these missing stuff for about a week.
I´ve spent the whole month of November without a salary or anything because of these paperwork procedures and those signatures that never end. And I really do not wish to spend December as well without any money coming in. The thing is, I´m getting now a feeling that he means it (but I try not to think ill about people without knowing their reasoning).

My question is, when would this nightmare be over with? When I´ll be free from this burden for real?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2021 at 04:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » s81
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the tips. So, no need to use any time-lord techniques in this situation? Too bad for me though I don´t recall specific dates in this lengthy process, except the date of me being officially "off" from work, October 31st of October. I guess I will check on that (I´m guessing I would put the time as 00:00 or midnight) and see what yields from Jupiter. But mid-January? Definitely I can´t wait till then. With all these delays I fear I´m going to spend December as well without pension yet.
December 7, 2021 at 03:39
(Taurus) s81
Jupiter is the ruler of your 6th house (health, job, etc) and it represents the law, so I guess it will be the trigger for the solution.

Mercury was retrograde around the end of September to mid October more or less, so any phase of the negotiation process that started there will take some time to resolve. Check the specific dates, may be you can reconstruct the "birth chart" of that process phase. Doing so, look where and how Jupiter was. Plus, if you have the exact times, you can calculate some specific arabic parts that can show sensitive points of the chart that might be the trigger.

Btw, Jupiter is still opposing your natal Sun and also going away from your natal South Node, luckily a few degrees more and it will be in a better situation. It also could be helpful Jupiter switching signs by the end of December. Finally, Jupiter is currently transiting your 9th house, which cusp is in Aquarius, so Uranus is it´s ruler, but currently it is retrograde and that does not help neither by the moment, it will turn direct around mid January.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »