Transit NN conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoints

December 5, 2021 at 23:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) mochiwoshi
Transit NN conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoints
Hello Everyone!:)
I´ve found that i have activated my sun/moon midpoints in Gemini at 1°degree in a tight conjunction (0°27’) with the transit North Node in Gemini.
I´ve looked it up and i found that the sun/moon midpoints can be related to soulmates/future spouses..but there aren´t many articles on google about it.
I just want to know if this transit can mean anything about possible fated meetings with someone? I´m feeling very positive lately thanks to this Jupiter energy..i hope someone can help me understand and shed light on this curious aspect. Thank you and have a good day! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 19, 2021 at 21:49
(Virgo) Astrooo » mochiwoshi
Because Pluto forces us to reconsider the issues associated with the house it passes through and the functions associated with the planet it encounters.

moreover, your natal pluto in H12 scorpio plays an important psychological role for you.

go explore the internet and find out about Pluto, because I see on your theme that you have the taste to understand for yourself.

you are a "feminine Ulysses".
December 19, 2021 at 21:33
(Leo) mochiwoshi » Astrooo
Thank you for your reply! I tought this midpoint was very important for fated meetings, oh also why i need to check the pluto transits?
December 19, 2021 at 21:16
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

sun = consciousness / male part
moon = unconscious / female part

mid point sun-moon = theoretical place of the "perfect" balance between conscious and unconscious.

north node = virtual point + the place that we must explore while it is the most "unknown" to us

= transit north node on mid point should not be felt.

on the other hand these last days, the moon passed over your mid point-north node conjunction ...
I think that this energy you felt

I suggest you watch pluto transit on your neptune and native uranus H2 Capri (+ sextile with your native pluto H12 Scorpio).
December 19, 2021 at 20:55
(Leo) mochiwoshi » EmileNolde
Sadly, nothing happened.. :8::8:
December 18, 2021 at 21:24
(Virgo) EmileNolde » mochiwoshi
did anything significant happen?
December 11, 2021 at 13:29
(Leo) mochiwoshi » EmileNolde
I would like like to know it too! Especially beacuse it sounds like an important transit! And the next time this transit will occur again i´ll be 45..i only have a couple days left until it ends. If someone knows about midpoints..let us know :´) :74:
December 11, 2021 at 13:07
(Virgo) EmileNolde
I don´t have any information, but I´m interested to see what happens when the True Nodes become exact for your midpoint. Keep us posted!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »