acting career in birth chart?

November 25, 2021 at 20:55 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) moontara
acting career in birth chart?
so my biggest dream has always been the same since i was a little kid, becoming an actress. im really curious about if its on my birth chart or is there something about acting and all that.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2021 at 07:48
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
You should youtube instead
December 1, 2021 at 00:59
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Aquarius Rising in your vedic chart, Saturn lord of the ascendant well placed in Gemini the 5th house of creative endeavors and expression, lord of the first in the 5th is a positive position for success in life in general.

Jupiter Maha dasa which is 16 years long just started a year ago,Jupiter is lord of the 2nd house of wealth and the 11th house of gains,profits and wish fulfillment placed in the 7th house of partnership (and relationships) points to very good chances of successful endeavors during his period in general.

Chance for relationships and engagement/marriage also possible in the next few years as Jupiter is the indicator of husband in a woman´s chart traditionally, plus he is in the 7th house of marriage and will be transiting the 7th house from moon in 2023/2024.

Wear yellow sapphire gemstone if you can afford to and or wear yellow to increase the power of Jupiter in your chart,also go to a holy place on Thursdays and offer prayers and yellow flowers and give a little donation and charity on Thursdays.

Read about Shirdi Sai Baba and Saint´s especially on Thursdays ,avoid mondays and wednesdays for important decisions and meetings and avoid wearing dark green and too much black color.
Good luck in life!!🙏🕉🌻
November 30, 2021 at 23:42
(Sagittarius) moontara » s81
im already working yes! im studying for an exam to get into an acting and cinematography academy. i’ve been taking theatre classes my whole life. people who see me acting says that im really good and that they see a future. acting is the only thing that i can see myself doing. also english is not my native language and i’ve been trying to improve it, excuse me if i make any mistakes.
im also into astrology and when i heard people talking about possible careers on birth charts i wondered if there’s any signs of acting in mine.
November 29, 2021 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The English Equal-house cusps in Positive signs give positive aspects to a stage degree of the Zodiac or two.
:153: Rx is in positive aspect to two stage degrees!
November 29, 2021 at 01:53
(Taurus) s81
Well, 2nd house cusp in Taurus, MC in Sagittarius, Sun conjunct MC, 2nd house ruler (Venus) activating the Sun and MC, etc. It sounds possible yes.
Are you already working to achieve that goal already? Otherwise it won´t happen, no matter what the chart says. A chart can state very good things, but if the owner does nothing, nothing happens. Same applies for bad things, if the owner does not fight them back, the situation won´t improve.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »