Sidereal chart.

November 25, 2021 at 09:24 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal
Sidereal chart.
Anybody here do sidereal interpretation?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2021 at 15:57
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal » Tightrope-dancer
I was just wondering what my sidereal chart would reveal over my western.
My natal Taurus Mars for instance in western is not your typical Mars in Taurus as I am not really all that descriptive of a Taurus Mars, not fully of a Taurus Moon either.
However my 2nd house in western is ruled by Mars and Mars is in this house. Moon is in opposition to Pluto in my western, Mars and Moon are trine Uranus in western, so these do add to a not so steady Mars or Moon.

Sorry for the late reply, busy at work.
November 25, 2021 at 15:56
(Leo) Seanfhear
Sidereal is just the way how to calculate the position of the celestial bodies. So, interpretation is not any different from doing the chart in Tropical. Unless you mean "Vedic" techniques or Indian techniques applies to the chart (and they can be done in sidereal or tropical, for they are about the concepts mainly).

Thus, if we speak Vedic, it is typical to use Whole Sign system instead of Placidus because Vedic is based on this concept, and interpretations of the houses depend on this concept.

So just to be clear, Vedic astrology or concepts of Vedic astrology are something, and Sidereal calculation is something else (mainly astronomical/mathematical concept which is not necessarily astrological in theme). [and there is no such thing as "sidereal astrology"]
November 25, 2021 at 09:30
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer
A chart reading takes at least 10 pages. Is there any specific info you look for?
November 25, 2021 at 09:24
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal
Table.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »