Solar eclips on ascendant

November 24, 2021 at 21:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Saggaries
Solar eclips on ascendant
Good day!

The upcoming solar eclips on Dec 4 on 12 degrees Sag is conjunct my ascendant and exact on my partner’s ascendant and therefore also our composite ascendant.

I am enclosing the composite with transits, can anyone share his/her vision on what we can expect?
We went on/of this past 1,5 yrs in our relationship and wondering if we will make or break it…?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2021 at 13:07
(Aquarius) atlantickush
I think its interesting that its the south node in the first house and therefore North node in the seventh. Seventh house, meaning significant others, is a weird one for a composite chart. Significant others of the relationship? Either way the astro says an increase in the 7th and a decrease in the 1st.
November 25, 2021 at 01:14
(Aries) Saggaries » Dilanakia
Thank you Dilanakia.
We are leaving a toxic situation behind; meaning a situation what mades us toxic.
Considering pluto conjunct venus will be in our solar 8th house soon and the conversations we have, I really hope for the positive intensity going forward and leaving the bad patterns behind.
November 24, 2021 at 22:39
(Taurus) Dilanakia
The fact that it’s on asc means that it ll have stein effect on your first house and therefore on your first house matters. It’s more on self evolution. Don’t be critic of your body on the eclipse and the next 6 months. And matters related self like Cody , self love etc will evolve . Same for your bf. So be understanding of eachother.

It also means you d grow away from your addictions so if it’s somewhat toxic relationship it may end otherwise you guys will experience an immense growth together which will make you more tied.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »