Sun return chart

November 24, 2021 at 19:06 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Sun return chart
Hi ,in a few days it will be my birthday .
I will get into my 8th house profection year and the lord of the chart will be mars .
Mars is situated in the 2nd house in the solar return chart and i know it´s all about money and self worth .

If anyone can tell me more about it i will be grateful 🙏🦋
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2021 at 22:56
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Heßen Lutz
Yes ,i know that now 😅
December 2, 2021 at 18:18
(Capricorn) Heßen Lutz » Ioaanaa08
I think you are right (about me). Yes, you should use your birthplace in Profections and Solar Returns.
November 28, 2021 at 17:34
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Heßen Lutz
Yes your sun is in the 3th house as well

Mercury to me feels like a person who moves fast , absorb a lot of information but at a superficial level with no emotions and sometimes can´t see what´s really happening around then .so maybe this year you have to pay more attention to your siblings and the things that happens in your neighborhood .

And my chart is a mess , actually the lord of my year mars is in the 2nd house in my SR chart ,i made a mistake because instead of getting a chart with the hour from my birth place i put the hour from the place i currently live (there is 1 hour difference ) 😅
November 28, 2021 at 17:20
(Capricorn) Heßen Lutz
I’m in my 8th Profection year and the Lord is Mercury currently going through my 11th House and cazimi.

Mercury for my Solar Return chart falls in my 9th House but is also in the 3rd House of the Solar Return chart.
Login
(Log in)
November 26, 2021 at 18:33
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » zarko22
Your right i used the hour from the place i live now not my natal place hour
So everything changes now cuz mars the lord of the year will be in the 2nd house now 3th
Login
(Log in)
November 26, 2021 at 12:39
(Aquarius) atlantickush » zarko22
I think shes put Aries on the Asc to show her natal houses bruv. Her original question was about Mars in her natal 3rd, and just used the wrong term for it.
November 26, 2021 at 07:04
(Libra) zarko22 » Ioaanaa08
In the end, I noticed that your solar 2021-22 was made for your current place of residence, not for the place of birth, which is a mistake. If you do it correctly, for your place of birth, you will get the ASC sign of Libra.
November 26, 2021 at 04:41
Because it is greater malefic for diurnal nativities.And because activates your 8th by its solar position in Scorpio.Its natal position is in Gemmini and I just counted profection months when Gemmini month wilk be active.
Your Mars is not such treat as it is in 3rd in natal.But keep attention in short journeys,especcially in returns to your living place.It is natal retro Mars,so its symbolic is clear.
In some way this profection year sugests that your brother or sister(if you have brother or sister) can be involved in uncomfortable situation or they can be subject of your worry.I give more chances it is sister than it is brother.
So, Mars is not so attached to you just personally, it can connect with other people in your life.
November 25, 2021 at 22:09
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » zarko22
Because is in Scorpio?
So cancer/Leo season (mars in Taurus ) and Taurus season(mars will be in pisces my 12 house )
November 25, 2021 at 21:45
Mars looks uncomfortable. Certainly, attention should be paid to its natal sign, Gemini. That month of Gemini can be challenging. It is the period from 10.7.2022. to 10.8.2022.Also, if we look at the solar, counting from the sign of Libra, pay attention to the month from 10.4. to 10.5.2022.
November 25, 2021 at 21:03
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » atlantickush
Hi , being more energetic sounds great i was never aggressive so i don´t think that will change ✌️
I always write down the transit so I´ll pay attention when mars will be in my 10 house and my 12 .
Thank you so much for all this new information 😊
November 25, 2021 at 14:38
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hi. I dont hate mars, it is a really weird planet because I think if youve got a lot of saturn the martial energy will express itself so differently to if youve got a load of moon/venus.

Mars in the third for me would signify anything from being way more energetic and aggressive, doing hard workouts and being full of energy on a daily basis, to the more negative experience of like you said, some injuries or arguments or something. If Mars is ruling the year, I would consider also the transits in the coming year, ie. Mars going from scorpio, round to conjoin saturn, uranus, and how that it aspects things in your birth chart.

Looking at your chart, I would take note of the dates mars transits capricorn, and then your pisces/12th house. Just try to not let things get out of hand too much during those transits, if you feel stressed or tired or anxious or anything take it seriously, get some rest and dont let anyone push you around and youll be victorious for sure! :1:

Hope that is helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »