Money / Wealth Reading Please ?

November 24, 2021 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ellabear
Money / Wealth Reading Please ?
Would anyone be so kind as to look at my natal and advise if there is potential for wealth or money to be made. I work really hard and will continue to work hard and just want to know if it will pay off one day 🤞
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 26, 2021 at 01:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There is stage-business, Astrology-business, intellect-business.
November 26, 2021 at 00:30
(Aquarius) Ellabear » Seanfhear
Ah yes exalted moon.. combust merc is exalted too lol
Hmm my appetite .. it waxes and wanes 😉
Though moon is opp to pluto in the 8th and forms a t-square with the sun/merc conjunction. Unsure if this is detrimental for potential monetary gain 🤷‍♀️
November 25, 2021 at 02:23
(Leo) Seanfhear » Ellabear
By the way, Moon is exalted in Taurus. And being in 2nd house, seem to promise something about money.

2nd house is also about the mouth - How do you describe your appetite?
November 25, 2021 at 00:36
Ultimately it depends on the house sign and aspects with other bodies but my general understanding of combust Merc is the natives ego is affected since it is "muted" by the Sun.
That being said I dont believe this combustion would have significant effect on the monetary side of things.
I am kore concerned about about the Mars-venus-nep-Uranus conjunction!
That with moon in Taurus 2H.
I´m a medical review analyst. I deal with deceased estates and disability insurance. Very gloomy.
November 24, 2021 at 20:36
(Leo) Seanfhear » Ellabear
Yes, Gemini is in 3H also in W.S.

So far what I encountered about combust Merc is not really about "feeling smart". But most of the texts (or talk) I´ve encountered talking about the person with combust Merc (in general) does not estimate oneself correctly. So, it´s not really like this person think that they are the smartest or anything, but they just don´t measure things correctly. Example: One might give promises to others about doing things, achieving things, and so on, but these are beyond the available capabilities of this individual and help is needed, but they don´t realize it. So, this person, out of good intentions, might give unachievable promises for example. Stuff like that.

Glad to hear about your communication skills though.

If I may ask, what kind of analyst?
November 24, 2021 at 20:21
Thanks for your reply.
Yes combust Mercury also points to false sense of intelligence such as believing you´re smarter than most however it is usually not the case as it is just the ego at play.
Money is very important to me as a single mother I need to one day own a home or assets to give my little one security and something to pass on so although it´s not the most important thing in life, I still need to have that financial security.
I work as an analyst and would not say I am necessarily an artistic person and lack the physical dexterity to work with my hands 😂 Communication funnily enough has not appeared to be an issue for me so far despite combust Merc (also Merc ruler Gemini is intercepted in the third!) though this is not such with Whole sign system?
Thanks for your input!
November 24, 2021 at 12:22
(Leo) Seanfhear
as long as you are working hard, then it will pay off; General fact of life. People though sometimes think that paying off is just in money value or materialistic. But well, I don´t think this is wrong but also one has to get a wider view about life issues.

Anyway, I see some favorable positions in your chart. Do you do services to other people in exchange for money? Something creative/artistic?

Your Mercury is combust (too close to the sun) and it is the lord of your 3rd and 6th houses. Combust usually means agitation, as if the planet is confused and unable to react or its energies are somewhat scattered. I would say here, if you do things with your hand, re-check your work and also take care of your hands. 3rd house is the house of communication and siblings (and other things) so maybe these areas can be a bit "shaky" (e.g. Saying things you don´t mean, or misunderstood, bits of clashes with siblings maybe). 6th house is about hard work as well as diseases and enemies; I would say also, for Mercury´s agitation, take care of your hands (and mind).

Mercury is also in the 11th house, the house of gain, and the combust is happening there, maybe I see here that you need to pay attention where or how you spend your money or invest your money. Try not to take quick decisions without studying the matters thoroughly when it comes to money spending or investing.

I´m a beginner by the way and I use Whole Sign system, so hope this makes sense to you. Good luck.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »