Septiles.

November 24, 2021 at 03:45 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) wds
Septiles.
Is there a way to show septile aspects in a chart? I have looked but cannot find.
Thanks in advance,
Wds

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2021 at 04:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I visualise the planets spinning multiple times to widen the orbs between planets in minor aspect to one another, when using the harmonics!
Extended Settings has two harmonic five and two harmonic eight aspects ( :196: & :197: ) for comparison on this point!
November 25, 2021 at 04:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist » wds
Have to backtrack to the free calculator to get a Celebs´ Harmonic Chart; Edgar Allan Poe´s Harmonic Seven Chart shows a ` :191:´ for what I believe to be his Natal Chart´s :157: bi-septile :152:.
Only the :151: & :152: & Asc. can have their orbs extended, maybe :156:; :156: in radio-waves is a five degree cigar!
One degree orb is the most common for minor aspects!
November 24, 2021 at 14:50
(Pisces) wds » Petr9
Ah, love that!! So you look for the conjunctions on the 7th harmonic, and there are your reptiles!

Two more questions:

How are bi-septile and tri-septiles shown?

What orbs are used for septiles? Is there a way to increase the orb?

Thank you!!
November 24, 2021 at 14:20
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Rosincvist
An exact conjunction in the Harmonic-7 chart is a strong septile!
---
:15:

and also bi-septile and tri-septile

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 24, 2021 at 13:53
(Pisces) wds » s81
Thank you! Yes, they are new to me and I am just starting to explore.

I think maybe this was the wrong place to post this. If so, my apologies.
November 24, 2021 at 13:51
(Pisces) wds » Tightrope-dancer
I haven´t used them either but I just listened to a long Astrology Podcast where Chris Brennan and Rick Levine talked about the minor - or ´uncommon´ aspects and now I have to run all my charts to see if they show up. Rick Levine talked about them as a whole new world that appears when you sharpen the focus on your microscope. Also that they are more subtle or internal aspects than about outer manifestation. Septiles in particular indicate ´other worldly´. Fascinating!
November 24, 2021 at 13:46
(Pisces) wds » Rosincvist
Thank you!! That´s great!
November 24, 2021 at 12:58
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » s81
I never use anything else than the major aspects and the inconjunctions. Even with semi-sextiles, octiles, quintiles,... your chart becomes loaded with aspects. I´m very short in descriptions and even with that attitude, a natal chart is about 10 pages. Do as you like, but you´ll lose the big picture in too much detail.
November 24, 2021 at 07:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When the chart is made you go to related charts below; Between Draconic and Heliocentric is Harmonic; The default Harmonic chart is the Novile chart, easy to switch to odd harmonics as even harmonics which makes it useful! An exact conjunction in the Harmonic-7 chart is a strong septile! :44:
November 24, 2021 at 06:29
(Taurus) s81
I guess that´s not possible currently here, but just in case you want to calculate it by hand they are multiples of 360/7. That´s around 51.4 degrees for the septile, 102.8 degrees for bi-septile and 154.2 degrees for tri-septile. Since they are -very- minor aspects and are very close to other aspects (for example an inconjunction is 150 degrees), small orbs are used (say 1 degree) and for most usages are specially noticeable when applying.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »