What are your birth tarot cards?

November 23, 2021 at 15:07 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal
What are your birth tarot cards?
I am The Devil & The Lovers.

Use this link: https://tarotschool.com/Calculator.…

After inputting your data, click: Want to Know More? To learn more about these Birth Cards Click Here.

My chart has Saturn in Capricorn opposite the Sun and Jupiter, my Venus is in Gemini unaspected in the 4th.

Capricorn (Devil) — sophisticated, ambitious and relentless; driven to possess and achieve; always competitive, every gain matched by an equal loss; practical and self-sufficient, happiness is in accomplishment

Gemini (Lovers) — young, fresh and curious; charmed by life and its possibilities; always connected to a living partner or a vibrant abstraction; all joy is in the sharing

https://tarotschool.com/Devil_Lover…

The Lovers and The Devil are two images that alternate in a mirror, and each has two faces. Look once, and you may like what you see; look again and you may be dismayed. Whichever image looks back at you, it takes both faces to make you whole. One image seeks the bliss of coming together, while the other enjoys the pleasures of solitary achievement. One enjoys what it has, while the other knows what it wants.

The Devil gives each member of every pair its freedom, but links each to the other by need and desire. Pairs are separated and each half is given its own separate and competing value. Each individual stands alone against the world, a separate interest, with all the power and possibilities of uniqueness. Life and death, good and evil, pleasure and pain, health and illness, fight pitched battles in which no victory is possible. Each individual feels incomplete, aware of having some things but not others, of liking some things but not others, of knowing some things but not others.

The job of The Devil is to separate and individualize, giving to each the glory and the vulnerability of being one by itself, incomplete but capable of fulfillment.

The Lovers see themselves in everything. They are always aware of the twoness of things. They delight in the alternation of day and night with their paired deities of sun and moon. The ways of the birds and the bees enchant them. And they acknowledge the solemn necessity of death following life.

Their job is to witness and accept all the marriages of opposites that make the universe what it is, and with every marriage, to release the orgasmic joy of making two into the original one.

Unintegrated and imperfectly realized, The Devil can be at once beautiful, brilliant and seductive, and cruel, destructive and terrifying. He has what everyone needs and desires but sells at a punishing price. His motto is "I´ll give you three wishes," and he laughs uproariously at his own joke.

The Lovers can be naive and irresponsible, shallow and inconsequential, vain and deceitful. They may join in impermanent liaisons and enjoy or suffer as these liaisons come and go. Their energy can be a storm in a teacup in which they are forever in danger of drowning.

Together, The Lovers and The Devil know all the secrets of the visible universe, and can give the gift of harmonious power.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 30, 2021 at 14:47
(Libra) Lib_8
The moon and the hermit
November 30, 2021 at 11:36
(Leo) mochiwoshi
Mine are the stars and the strenght, i love both cards and their meanings :) :79:
November 30, 2021 at 10:19
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
The tower/the chariot.

The tower - that csrd nobody wishes to see in a spread :63:
November 30, 2021 at 00:36
(Aries) соня1477
I have : THE MOON and THE HERMIT. Are that Tarot cards good?
https://ibb.co/tPss95s
November 29, 2021 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Death & Emperor
November 28, 2021 at 22:37
(Leo) emelisejunkk
the tower & the chariot hmm
November 28, 2021 at 22:37
(Leo) augamplua
the star and strength
very consistent with my natal
star - stellium in the 11th house and pisces
lion - stellium in leo, especially Venus
November 26, 2021 at 22:06
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Chariot
November 26, 2021 at 20:40
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal » piscesiscariot
*Solar* is star, Sun.

Your Sun is conjunct your South Node.
November 26, 2021 at 20:38
(Pisces) piscesiscariot
I put in several dates to test the engine.

XVII: The Star// VIII: Strength

8 Destiny in Numerology
both feature feminine figures maintaining balance and serenity

The Star has always resonated strongly with me. probably the lumps of Aquarius in my chart and asteroids. and I may or may not be a diva. at times

Strength, hmm. the only female figure in the Tarot who appears with a leminiscate (the infinite symbol) as a sort of halo.

as I struggled to apply meaning to this set of cards, the cats hissed at each other in the next room. I had to get off the couch for a second time and calmly ask the two females to please stop bickering.

I have only Lilith in Leo, so big fat shrug on that one.

even tho I question their "accuracy," these things are fun
November 25, 2021 at 13:48
(Capricorn) Antonio97
I have The Star and The Strength.
November 24, 2021 at 19:17
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » RA_
I think it uses the sidereal chart
November 24, 2021 at 19:10
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
It says Death😈 And Emperor. I had seen it was temperance before. Funny the only tarot card reading i had done for me they drew the death card too.
November 24, 2021 at 18:45
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Originallyweirdbutnormal
:1: thank you for taking the time on reading my chart. I appreciate it.
November 24, 2021 at 18:37
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal » RA_
However you do have South Node in Libra which is ruled by Venus.

Sagittarius (Temperance) — adaptable, restless, volatile, quick to anger, freedom-loving, and drawn to philosophical abstraction

Taurus (Hierophant) — rooted, steady, slow to anger, simultaneously loyal and jealous, appreciator of true value

North Node in Aries.

Your Venus is in Scorpio in the 8th.

Your North Node is in Aries ruled by Mars. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars. Conjunct Venus.
Your Moon has problems with both Venus and Pluto. (Squares).

Maybe not true for everyone, but my South Node is in Leo conjunct Mercury on my descendant, my Mercury has no good aspects, it is in a T-square and part of a grand cross.

Mercury is a very important planet for me, however it has major hard aspects, much like your Venus does, obviously we need to refine our qualities of our South Node, the North Node gives direction to us.

Your Mars is in the first House.

My Uranus / Saturn (Aquarius Rulers, Saturn is domiciled in Capricorn opposite the Sun (South Node ruler Sun).
Uranus is trine my Moon and Mars and quincunx Mercury, the North Node offers the easier patterns rather than our South Node.The South Node feels safe and comfortable though but offers no progression, only talents you could use to aid.
Uranus in 11th, North Node in 12th.

Uranus conjunct Neptune. Both trine Sun Ruler the Moon. And Saturn trine Moon.

With this information, your tarot cards actually line up well, you have to have a wealth of understanding of yourself but also your chart too.
November 24, 2021 at 18:30
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Ioaanaa08
Because It´s calculated without birth time.

I think it´s better to use this one https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/t…

November 24, 2021 at 18:30
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » RA_
We are both Sagittarius but it´s strange cuz u don´t have earth placements ..
November 24, 2021 at 18:24
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Ioaanaa08
The same thing for me. 🙂
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 24, 2021 at 16:40
(Taurus) Ivanaa
Very interesting 🧐 I´m the Tower and the Chariot 😅
November 24, 2021 at 15:48
(Virgo) Aren Levi » AriesSoul
For me too :75:
November 24, 2021 at 15:12
(Gemini) Alee T
The Moon and The Hermit

The Moon and The Hermit share extreme qualities — low and high, vague and precise, yearning and ambitious, obscure and clear, far and near, many voices and one voice, fluid and solid.

For both, the journey´s the thing. For both, the heights are the objective. For both, illumination is the essence, while darkness is the matrix. One faces the darkness of the untraveled path ahead, while the other faces the darkness of the heights beyond reach. The light available to each leaves their darkness intact.

The Moon is the uncertainty at the heart of things, the unrealized and phantom possibility, the power of mutation and transformation. Shape-shifting unconsciousness and identity offer multiple realities that reflect inner rather than outer landscapes. The job of The Moon is to evolve, to move forward by inhabiting ever more subtle and elaborate forms, to experience challenge, growth and renewal with each new version of itself.

The Hermit is the finished, final clarity that shines at the center of things, the distillation of knowledge gained through effort, persistence, intelligence, and courage. Perfect faith and endless labor are rewarded by being lit from within. He becomes a steady, continuous, living light, a beacon to those who seek the outermost boundaries of personal growth. For those on the upward journey, the way is lit by those who have gone before.

Unintegrated and imperfectly realized, The Moon can be filled with nameless terrors and subject to depression. It may not trust what it sees or what it hears, and it is prone to believing the worst. It can be gulled into believing fantastic claims and stories, and may be drawn onto false paths with little or no reward at their end. It is subject to nightmares, and may come to fear sleep.

The Hermit can be ambitious, and lose sight of or never see how perfectly he can serve a higher power, or how pure he can become himself. He can be immersed in detail, careful of every step on the way to serving his own interests. He may be so practical and down-to-earth, that mysterious and unlikely paths are rejected out of hand. He can become so absorbed in making his own way that he has little time or patience for anyone else, and thus becomes isolated and emotionally barren.

Together, they travel from the depths to the heights, exploring the shadows and precipices that wait for every traveller on the path to knowledge. They promise faithfully that the great journey of personal evolution can be completed, and they will show you the way.
November 24, 2021 at 12:53
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
For me is Temperance and The Hierophant

Imagery — Things to Look at and Contemplate:

Colors — white / red
(Purity and knowledge vs. passion and devotion)

Symbols —
wings, sun disk, chalices and streams, path and glory, irises / triple crown and staff, surplice with crosses, pillars, gesture, kneeling devotees with roses and lilies, dais and keys

flaming hair / ear flaps
(Blazing attention vs. inner listening)

Astrology:

Sagittarius (Temperance) — adaptable, restless, volatile, quick to anger, freedom-loving, and drawn to philosophical abstraction

Taurus (Hierophant) — rooted, steady, slow to anger, simultaneously loyal and jealous, appreciator of true value

Predilection:

Free-thinking vs. Traditional

Explosive effort vs. Steady progress

Warrior vs. Academic

Temperance and The Hierophant share a passionate nature, a concern for purity of intention and action, faith in personal evolution and perfectability. Both are impatient with wrong-doing and lack of effort.

They contrast as natural vs. formal, personal vs. hierarchical, righteous vs. moral, individual vs. communal. Self-knowledge contrasts with received lineage. The path of mighty effort contrasts with the path of perfect surrender.

The Hierophant listens to the inner voice and allows it to speak through him. He knows the secret path that connects the inner and the outer, the hidden and the visible; and he is a sure guide to anyone traveling from one to the other. The Hierophant´s job is to clearly separate right from wrong, to create and lead the rituals of the spirit, to teach the true knowledge, to open the door to the chamber of the heart; and to initiate all who have done the outer practices into the inner mysteries. He is the guardian of the gates of Paradise.

Temperance is the captain of the armies of the spirit, the beam of light in a dark room. He combines the powers of opposite intensity — of hot and cold, of light and dark, of dry and wet, of weightless and heavy — into the passionate impulse of the center. He is the drawn bow of the arrow of Sagittarius, aimed at the bulls-eye. His job is to know first-hand every danger and pitfall of the right and left-hand paths, and then to find and travel the middle way. His energy, passion and purity are the shortest, surest way out of the prison of our personal limitations, and into our freedom and true power.

Unintegrated and imperfectly realized, The Hierophant can be intolerant, inflexible and hypocritical, concerned with form instead of essence, permitting vice while forbidding heresy, exchanging the inner kingdom for a personal following.

Temperance can be given to extremes — of self-righteousness and self-contempt, of anger and pity, of action and lethargy, of asceticism and license. He can be self-involved, lazy, sloppy, and given to fantasies of personal greatness.

Together, they can be focused, inspired and charismatic. They can be both trusted leaders and loyal followers. They know, speak and act from their own highest truth.

I´m Sagittarius yes and i have a Capricorn stellium so it makes sense
November 24, 2021 at 12:48
(Cancer) I AM OneBLESSEDCancer » natalizzye
Look into those cards, it actually fits your chart well.
November 24, 2021 at 12:46
(Cancer) I AM OneBLESSEDCancer » neovigne
I´m shocked that nobody has already told you that, I see it as clear as day.
No problem, you´re going to have so much fun as there´s nothing more fun than researching thy self.
November 24, 2021 at 11:59
(Gemini) Soulstice
For me it´s The Moon and The Hermit!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »