Thoughts on Venus R?

November 22, 2021 at 19:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Thoughts on Venus R?
So I know now that during Mercury R I need to avoid buying online stuff because somehow always the order or the item it´s not what I was looking for.

And yes, the messages&communication...things might escalate quickly.

But how about Venus R?. What does it bring and what are the do´s and dont´s during this time? :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 30, 2021 at 18:48
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Winter8
Apart from the period you met him/her, how would you know a love is karmic? .

What are the aspects in the natal, sinastry or composite that would signal a karmic love?.

I´m thinking about the Nodes, especially SN, conjunct the other´ personal planets, aspects between the nodes, lots of squares and oppositions?

PS: I want no karmic love anymore, I want simple, mundane, present life kind of love, if I am to make a joke gere :4: :4:
November 30, 2021 at 17:05
(Capricorn) Winter8
Retrograde Venus brings with it karmic loves. They represent connections that begin for a special reason - they have a mission to complete a task from the past, an unfinished mission. They also occur when the time comes to repay a debt from ancient times. Karmic lovers are the lovers of our previous lives. Unfortunately, karmic loves, although very passionate and strong, are short-lived. These are loves that begin to end. When the task is completed, the partners break up. Through the karmic connections that most of us experience during our lives, we learn a lot. And it is good if we learn a lesson from them. Venus in retrograde course creates favorable circumstances for unfinished love, brings a new chance for love that happened to the right person at the wrong time, an opportunity to meet kindred spirits, an opportunity to explain why someone left our life, why someone gave up the love we believed in so much. :84: :84: :84:
November 30, 2021 at 11:17
(Pisces) Cind
As it is in my Venus sign Capricorn, I will be concentrating on inner work and get some more clarity with Venus going retrograde. I will still date but most likely I will just see where I need to work on my subconscious beliefs based on the people I attract.
Don´t think I fancy starting a relationship during what will most likely be a shit show soon for me. I can already see my ex´s popping up but them doors are closed. :16:

Also Mercury Retrograde is at the same time starting in January so that´s a double no from me. Healing only :18:
November 30, 2021 at 09:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Catch-22
How very interesting...

I was not aware of this practice/ritual.

Ty for sharing
November 30, 2021 at 09:50
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » MadisonRae
It´s just the shadow period...I think it gets retro around the 16th of Dec :).

I forgot the exact date
November 30, 2021 at 06:38
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Luna Alba
A vision quest is a period of reflection, originally from the native population, at a spot in nature while fasting for 4 days and 4 nights. Fasting, praying, thanking in complete solitude (hence house 12). It´s a ceremony that can be life changing or just a waste of time, it depends on the readiness of the quester.

A vision board is something else.
November 29, 2021 at 21:15
(Cancer) MadisonRae

Is this what´s going on? Is the R now, or just in the shadow period? I knew something-- my phone won´t dial out to certain people (their cell phone line is ´busy´- what is this..... 1998????), and I got frustrated with someone and ended the conversation with, "fine, bye". The latter one is SO not me, no matter how frustrated I am.

I´m right there with ya- not sure how to handle this :/
November 29, 2021 at 16:54
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Catch-22
A vision quest?. Can you ellaborate?.

I was thinking about doing a vision board for myself these days 😁
November 29, 2021 at 13:02
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I tried to backward test R Venus and it was from mid May 2020 till end of June 2020.

This was a pivotal point in my love life. I broke all contact May 12th with my former lover (which was only digital communication at that time) and I entered a time of reflection, which ended in a vision quest begin July 2020 (yup, indeed in house 12 where also NN is) where I decided to fully go for my marriage again.

The retrograde period of 2018: I got to know her. Can´t remember the exact date but it´s in that span...
November 29, 2021 at 12:16
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » zarko22
So how would it play out in the 9th, for ex?. Not too good (angular), not too bad.

I do agree w the generalisation part, but I also believe there are some general tendencies that can be experianced by many, regardless of thhe house - for ex, all the annoying errors - be it in communication, orders etc - everybody complains about during Merc Retrograde :)
November 29, 2021 at 11:34
(Libra) zarko22
I don´t think we should generalize retro Venus and its transit. It doesn´t have to bring only the return of old love into our lives. If Venus is natally in a bad house or rules bad houses in the map (6th, 8th, 12th) then the symbolism of those houses can be emphasized during the retro period.
There must be no generalization in astrology.
November 27, 2021 at 19:45
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » LotusStar
Ohhh...I felt this urge to spend on Venusian stuff all year...I never was that careless with money...but I use the argument that´s a way of investing in myself and attracting what I want:))

Now more than ever I only think about refined outfits and looking as good as possible :4: :4:
November 27, 2021 at 19:36
(Virgo) LotusStar
Is anyone else starting to feel an intense desire to shop as Venus approaches Pluto....

I heard an astrologer say this can really tempt us to spend and I am feeling it!! Things on wish list I had put on the backburner are creeping back with a vengeance.

And I really shouldnt right now, at all.
November 23, 2021 at 08:14
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Heßen Lutz
If I have Venus retrograde in a Solar Return chart for 2022 does it mean the same? Venus R will affect me the whole year?
November 23, 2021 at 08:11
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I don´t understand why people complain about reconnecting with someone from the past. Sometimes I lost contact because life was busy for us and it´s so nice to catch up after some time. Never had bad experience with this. I have friends from childhood that i havent seen for 10 years and when we talked it was like time has not passed. In a good way.
November 23, 2021 at 06:13
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
It brings back old flames, friendships, etc.

Not a good time to drastically alter your looks or to start new relationships.
November 23, 2021 at 03:41
(Virgo) LotusStar
Do - give away clothes or items you dont need anymore to charity, revisit things you enjoy from the past like a hobby, forgive a broken relationship or give an old flame a second chance but suggested ideally not to start a brand new one

Dont - drastic beauty procedure (like plastic surgery) or total change of look/hairstyle, big purchase or luxury goods, sign important business or partnership contracts including like marriage contract is not suggested
November 23, 2021 at 01:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Planet :154: is retrograde as often as no `real´ planets retrograde at all!
That means there is greater pressure to investigate :154: Rx to find out exactly it´s influence! :155: also goes whole years w/o a Retrograde generating a slant in attraction!
November 22, 2021 at 21:15
(Aquarius) nikkia » Luna Alba
HAHA, maybe !!!

Not all of them were exes. Some were long lost friends from school or work that popped up last time. Now that I know ´past people´ can show up, I´m paying closer attention this time!
November 22, 2021 at 20:56
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nikkia
Ohh, so it´s just a test to check if we can get fooled one more time? :4: :4: :4:
November 22, 2021 at 20:08
(Aquarius) nikkia
The last Venus Rx brought a bunch of people from my the past trying to reconnect with me. Was strange, but nice.

This time, I´ve got my eyes opened. Not everyone from the past is welcomed back. Not by a long shot. So, I´m keeping a look out! Ya never know who might show up.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »