Earthquakes and transit aspects

November 16, 2021 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Earthquakes and transit aspects
Does anyone know the relation between certain aspects and places in the world when an earthquake will hit?
There are rumors saying that an earthquake will hit my country, in Vrancea County, just a couple days after this full Moon. From my researches, the biggest earthquakes in my country occurred when there was a wanning moon.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2021 at 21:24
(Pisces) Georgiana27
If anyone knows more about this subject and possibly predictions with the current Saturn-Uranus aspect we have, any reply would be helpful 🙏
December 18, 2021 at 21:17
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » Ioaanaa08
The "big" earthquake never occurred in Romania, But I follow the seismic activity and the transits closely. As I noticed, the earthquakes in Europe increased in the last week, and we have big spots on the Sun who can trigger big earthquakes anywhere in the world.
November 17, 2021 at 07:58
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
From what ive read earthquakes are possible when Saturn opposite Uranus
Also where there are a lot of planets in earth signs + solar eclipses

My mom who lives in Romania says that people are talking about a electricity blackout , haven´t heard about an earthquake .
November 17, 2021 at 00:52
(Aries) raspberry » raspberry
Also don´t quote me on that but I think using astrocartography, if a particular geographical location falls on the IC-MC line of the eclipse and also if in a country´s chart IC point is triggered, there is a higher risk. But I would love to hear from someone with more knowledge on this subject.
November 17, 2021 at 00:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Terrible Earthquake happened when :159: :192: :199:, they don´t seem like "Shadow Planets" when the fireworks happens!
November 17, 2021 at 00:37
(Aries) raspberry
For this year and 2022: Saturn-Uranus square in the earth signs. If it gets activated by an eclipse, new or full moon or transit ( for example mars making a conjunction, T square,semisquare, sesqiquadrate)
Other combinations I could think of:
Saturn-Uranus: Earthquake( real or metaphorical)
Mars-Jupiter: Fire
Mars-Uranus: Explosion, accidents..
November 16, 2021 at 20:21
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I can´t remember the reference but Uranus transitting earth signs can be a cause. I imagine it would need an aspect to Mars or Pluto ???
November 16, 2021 at 19:39
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Uppp!!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »