Choosing a great date for starting new project

November 10, 2021 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
Choosing a great date for starting new project
How can I choose really good day(s) in a month for successful running of some of my (creative) business project? Which aspects should I look for? (in Transits or Progressiions btw?)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2021 at 14:31
(Taurus) nutelina
In Colors and Numbers from Louise Hay, her numerology is day number 1. It is on the ´old´ site original Czech, I like it. That cycle works for me.
November 11, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » V for Victory
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Best of luck.

What I remember is checking out aspects or transits over signs that are in line with what you want to start. This could only be taken by logic and not by memorizing. Let´s suppose you want to do something big concerning Photography, which is an art form. Then, probably, we have to watch for Venus movement, and its aspects, and to the conditions of Taurus probably (since it is about stability and finance), and then we have Capricorn, because it is naturally the 10th house (of career and obligation) and its lord, Saturn.

All in all, I think the moon plays a major rule in all of that because it is the fastest moving planet in the circle (and typically, things shouldn´t be started when Moon is in Scorpio).
November 11, 2021 at 11:44
(Pisces) V for Victory » Seanfhear
Hello again! Yes, I also follow some astrologers and I know about not very favorable aspects at this month, unfortunately. I only wish I could know which aspects (in Transits) I can trust in order to have a good job beginning 💵

Thank you!
November 11, 2021 at 02:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Unfortunately, I wouldn´t be of much use here as I didn´t get into electional astrology at all, but to what I know and from some videos I see from other astrologers, it is the transits, not progressions. Or should I say, they check the general trend in the sky regardless of your own natal chart.
This said, not many astrologers currently favored November. Most of them added that November will be somewhat a heavy burden, and with a lunar eclipse coming up, it might be better to not start big things at the moment.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »