Mood swings in astrology

November 10, 2021 at 21:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mood swings in astrology
Can any of you guys explain me the reason for my mood swings looking at my birth chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 12, 2021 at 20:07
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » giulio99
Sure, you´re welcome.
November 12, 2021 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrooo
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting, yeah in the back of my head i have sometimes a desire to travel and break free ahaha.
November 12, 2021 at 20:01
(Virgo) Astrooo » giulio99
No and yes ^^

You have tools (see my previous posts) to be a good car salesman and find your balance for a while.
The time to establish yourself in life = earn money (Mars Capricorn H2), start a family, etc ...
But one day (in 1 year, 5 years, 20 years, I don´t know when) Life will offer you the possibility of leaving your car store.
No longer wait for the World to come to you (the customers who come to your store) but for you to leave your office to go to the World.
Stop selling cars, and get in a car and go to the World

Of course, at every moment, you keep your free will, and maybe you will sell cars all your life, and find your balance there.
i don´t judge you

It´s also interesting to note that you want to sell [Mars (movement) H2 (Talents + money) Sagittarius (Travel) / Venus = Money MC) cars (Mars = Movements / Travels + Phalus / some men consider their cars as l ´extension of their virility)]

But one day, maybe you will feel a "void" and you will have to explore another dimension of your theme (help others, because Sun H11 in the natural house of Aquarius = Man in the service of the collective)
Man with a capital M (= "perfection")
because the near end of the cycle = nourished by the 10 houses (fields of experience) preceding, before the dissolution in H12, natural house of Pisces with Pluto esoteric master = "death", before the rebirth in H1-Aries)

Again, you keep your free will at every turn, and there is nothing wrong with selling cars.

I could also talk about Neptune on the border of H2 / H3 in your theme.
Neptune (Aquarius, Natural House of H11, House of your Sun, of which two of its facets are: love-compassion and travel.

+ Sun Libra / Master Venus Virgo (H10) = "operational" love

But I´ll shut up, cause I hear this song in my head as I finish this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
November 12, 2021 at 20:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Thanks for this Analysis. This resonates with me a lot. I don´t think i have ADHD but mostly lots of mental energies.
November 12, 2021 at 19:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » giulio99
Okay. Then it really isn´t mood swings, but overactive mental activity that then leads to indecision and frustration?

Okay. I see that you are a very mentally-oriented person. You´ve got Mercury very close to the ASC (conjunct) and Venus conjunct MC in Virgo - two very mentally-oriented signs with planets on the angles. Then, you have South Node, Moon, Neptune and Uranus in Aquarius - another mentally-oriented sign in Gemini´s natural house - a very mentally-oriented house.

You have thin boundaries too, I would think, with Pisces IC. People usually feel other people´s energies with Pisces IC - they tend to be empathic - and can feel a little bit "lost". Scorpio rising can also be absorbent of people´s energies, even if they are quite private.

The thing with you is that you tend to keep your thoughts to yourself. Is that right? With Mercury on ASC, you could be chatty, but Scorpios don´t tend to be chatty - so with the other placements, I´m wondering if maybe you don´t look for input from others.

Your chart ruler, Mars, is in Capricorn in the 2nd - another placement that could make you keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. Venus in Virgo can make you doubt yourself and send you thinking about other things because you don´t think you can do something when in actuality, you probably can.

You truly want to be helpful to others, but you also want to do it perfectly - and then - that causes you to keep thinking because you can´t do it perfectly yet - so you don´t want to do it - but then you really do want to do it.

The thing is, you have great ideas and then you feel overwhelmed with how to get them done, especially because you know you still have much to learn. BUT, you aren´t giving yourself enough credit. You need to realize that you can begin - even if it isn´t perfect. You have incredibly high standards, which kills one´s motivation and confidence. You need to realize that no one does what they want perfectly from the get go. We learn as we go. Yes, we can evaluate how we can do it better - we can always do it better - and then we do in fact, do it better. But we need to build upon our experience.

Make sure you get feedback from others - don´t keep it all in your head. Ask people for their insights, input, feedback, etc. It will give you assurances when you are on the right path and let you know when you´ve gone off the rails. You need other people to talk with who are into what you´re into - so that you have a circle of people you can bounce your ideas off of. You NEED that. You are a thinker, but you need to focus your genius and dedicate yourself to a project that can go somewhere. Don´t let the Virgo doubt creep in and confuse you.

If you think you might have ADHD, you could get tested. There are medications that might help.

Did I address at least part of the difficulty, or am I off a bit?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 12, 2021 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
No bipolar mostly the fact i have 3000 thoughts at the same time sometimes and have troubles deciding and stay calm
November 12, 2021 at 18:01
=====
Sorry i has missed a part of your answer. So you Are saying i should be more focused on helping others rather than selling??
November 12, 2021 at 17:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What type of mood swings are you talking about? Bipolar? Are you diagnosed with anything? Something else? When talking about such things, it is usually quite complicated and the more we know, the more we can answer.
November 12, 2021 at 17:40
=====
Thanks for the breakdown but i didn´t understand the part where you said: " i think life may ask you to not sell cars and work in administration", so you are saying i should not work in sales? Sorry but i didn´t get this part😅
November 12, 2021 at 16:47
(Virgo) Astrooo » giulio99
Why this song? Teasing..I will explain it to you at the end of the message

First for your initial question:

H3 aquarius with Uranus (electricity) / Moon (cyclothymic) / Neptune (Poseidon, his volcanic anger / South Node
+ Mercury H12 Scorpio = feeling that we are not listening to you, to be transparent when you express yourself
+ H1 (the Mask) Scorpio with Pluto (Esoteric Master of H12) + Master of Scorpio
+ H2 (the "talents") Capricorn with Mars (2nd Master of Scorpio)

== You are a pressure cooker who is silent, is silent, is silent... until the explosion.

Especially since Soleil H11 (natural Aquarius house) = need to find your place in the group.
And when no one is listening to you, it´s much harder to find your place
= Frustration = Anger (see above)

Anger against others (who do not listen to you), but also against yourself (who do not know how to make you listen).
To this day, you do not have a good opinion of yourself (nothing serious, you are young, it will improve with age and your life course).

H3 = Communication but also movement, "small trips"
South node H3 = Life will ask you to “visit” H9 the “great journey”, the one which will give meaning to your Life
Not the disorderly agitation of H3 (especially with your electric / cyclothymic / volcanic H3)

At this point in studying your theme, the song “con te partiro” resonated in my mind.

I think Life will ask you to:
- Do not stay in your administrative post, the easy way for you (MC Virgo + Venus = money) but not evolutive,
- Do not sell cars / MC:Venus = money),(you will achieve this very well, at least at the beginning, with Mercury H12 Scorpion, because you will be able to tell customers what they want to hear. Because Sun H11 Libra + Mercury H12 Scorpion knows how to X-ray the mind of his interlocutor . Be careful with your ability to manipulate, I have Mercury H12 too, I know its dark side that we must keep at a distance).

No, listening to "Con te Partiro", reading your birth chart, i think (may be i´m wrong) Life will ask you to go to the Other and the Others, in the mode of help, of service to the person.
Not to stay in your office, waiting customers.

Your Sun Libra (Venus, Master Libra, MC is a gift) will shine at its highest point, then you will gradually learn to love yourself and miraculously your explosive mode of communication will give way to warm communication (Soleil H11 Libra), brilliant (Uranus = " Master of humor ”), sometimes caustic (Mercury H12 Scorpion / don´t abuse it too much ^^)

Con te Partiro = you "must" go with yourself to access the Other and especially the Others.

Don´t panic, you´re young, you have the time and you have plenty of tools to make the best of trips.

YOUR journey, the one who will make your Sun shine in the group and in the service of Others (Helping Others is also helping yourself. Nothing is "disinterested", even among the Saints)

PS:
you will have to think about the concept of money.
What does money mean to you?
a tool, a goal?
November 12, 2021 at 14:57
=====
Haha not really why? Lol
November 12, 2021 at 13:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AmberMoon
=====
Oh yeah absolutely, agree on tha, not easy placements for sure
November 12, 2021 at 08:47
(Gemini) AmberMoon » giulio99
I meant with this: asc in Scorpio, Pluto in H1 flanked by Lilith & Chiron. That alone will give due intensities on your person.
November 12, 2021 at 03:13
(Virgo) Astrooo
Does this resonate with you ?
https://youtu.be/RqTOYtN5cIs
YouTube
YouTube
November 11, 2021 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » giulio99
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, if you are into astrology then you might as well continue reading and practicing with Whole Sign.

All in all, I think the houses (and the calculation, tropical and sidereal) are all helpers for the astrologer´s intuition. Like, some people think of it as some engineering or programming language (if, then, do, else, etc) but I don´t think it works like that. It´s not completely "scientific" even though in recent years there is so much research done about placements of the planets and common themes in personalities and life in general, but still intuition plays a big part for the astrologer to read a chart. Thus, if some astrologer prefers one system rather than the other, he or she is not wrong, it´s just that thing clicks with their intuition and focuses their inner vision or third eye, or whatever it is called, better.

And by the way, for me personally I don´t quite look at the planets after Saturn. I do look and try to interpret them when I feel I need to, but I think there is so much juice still in the classical 7 planets (+ North and South nodes). So, I usually focus on these more than on Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
November 11, 2021 at 20:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
=====
Thank you for the explaination. Personally lots of placements from whole signs in my chart make more sense than placidus.
November 11, 2021 at 20:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
=====
Yeah that´s a good point. What i meant with moodiness is that i have 300 thoughts a second and some of those are one against the other lol, like in Moment of pause mostly. My Brain can´t stop thinking: career, daily routine and other stuff.
November 11, 2021 at 20:51
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well i didn´t check your chart in Placidus and compare but it´s not like a rule. Placidus divided the chart into quadrants (MC-ASC, ASC-IC, IC-DSC, DSC-MC) and each quadrant of those is divided into 3 houses. I´m not sure how this is done really as sometimes the areas of these houses are equal in each quadrant but seen some charts with different areas. Anyway, the problem get a bit complicated when a person is born in higher latitudes like Northern Europe, where MC-ASC angle becomes acute and so narrow.

This said, anyway, some astrologers here do use placidus and do get decent results. For me, Placidus confuses me really. I tend to learn more Vedic than Hellenistic or Western, and in such system, Whole Sign is a must for the techniques that are usually used there in Vedic.

With whole sign, you just need to know the ASC. The sign where it falls, this is the first house, and then each sign is a house on its own. Typically, astrologers that I follow, don´t mention much about MC and IC, but they are somewhat assumed to be the 10th house and 4th house respectively.

And by the way, many people when they hear Vedic, they assume that it must be done in Sidereal, but this is not the case. I follow many astrologers who apply Vedic but use Tropical mainly.
November 11, 2021 at 20:48
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What I mean that certain environmental factors bring out certain emotions. Maybe a specific person or environment is bring out moodiness. Observe where you are and who you are with and pay attention to everything you are feeling moody. Jealousy may come about because you like to be seen and be good at what you do, you like recognition and to make people happy, if you cannot control your environment in specific ways mood swings can come about as a result…This is just an observation I’m making, what do you think?
November 11, 2021 at 20:42
=====
So basically with whole sign my chart and Houses change. I don´t have Pluto in first house but in second. I don´t have mercury in 12th but in 1st and so on
November 11, 2021 at 20:38
=====
Yep. I use whole sign on tropical calculation
November 11, 2021 at 20:33
=====
Totally agree with you, i Am a talkative person but still An introvert ahah. Anyway you said my mars is in 3rd house ,but on placidus It is 2nd House. Are you using whole sign? I heard some saying It is more accurate
November 11, 2021 at 20:25
=====
Yes, your have Mars in 3rd house exalted in Capricorn. 3rd house is about communication. So, I guess this marks the "talkative" part. But as you said it, depends on who is there; Which is actually kind of a trait of introverts in general. I´m an introvert myself and sometimes people think that introvert is all about being behind closed doors and stay alone all the time - but it´s just not like that. Typically we have a "short-lived social battery" after which we have to retreat to recharge. It takes a "special" person for us introvert to get that battery getting recharged in a social situation - someone with similar interests maybe (well, most of the time this is the case).
November 11, 2021 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
=====
Interesting: what do you mean jeaalousy caused by lack of control in my environment specifically ?
November 11, 2021 at 20:18
=====
Mostly career and relationship. All the questions you asked my answers is " It depends " ahah. My job is in a car dealership. I work in the organization and administration but want to start sales As well. If i Am an introvert: answer is depends who i have in Front of me but usually i Am pretty talkative.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »