Medical Astrology Anyone?

November 10, 2021 at 15:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) IntuitiveRam
Medical Astrology Anyone?
Hello just wondering if any of you out there have gotten into or heard of medical astrology. Recently this has been something that I have been studying along with modern astrology. I got into it from listening to an astrology podcast and was amazed at the accuracy and how it can foretell certain conditions and diseases that you are prone to and what areas of health you should pay more attention to in order to avoid sicknesses. For instance my Saturn is in Aquarius and that can affect your bones in that placement and cause spinal curvature, and lo and behold I have mild scoliosis. Psychological astrology always gets a lot of attention so I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is also familiar or interested in medical astrology too, or maybe this just peaks my interest because of my Virgo rising and busy 6th house of health and service.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2021 at 00:01
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » Rosincvist
Thank your for your perception. :27: :64:
November 12, 2021 at 00:00
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » MichelAngelo
As a Virgo ascendant I do have a sensitive stomach. I get nauseous easily and I feel that my body cant handle certain toxins that other people usually can. I do agree that it is better to eat food that is easy to digest. Cooked vegetables is usually better than raw.

As for my Pisces in the 6th house my iron can be low as well and my skin is pale and when I am over tired I do have a tendency to get dark circles under my eyes. (genetics play a part in that as well) I love most of the foods on the list and grave beans and fresh fruits and salads often.

These observations seem to be pretty accurate to me. Hope this helps :)
November 11, 2021 at 23:49
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » MichelAngelo
Well being an Aries sun sign I can definitely relate to some of this issues. I get migraines periodically for no apparent reason. My teeth do require me to take good care of them and can be sensitive to sweet/hot/cold things. I would think that I eat a healthy regular diet but when I have my blood work done potassium is usually slightly low.

I do find myself craving some of these foods on your list from time to time, probably because my body is lacking the potassium.

Hope this helps!
November 11, 2021 at 21:15
(Leo) MichelAngelo
VIRGO (Ascendent):
* body part / organ needing special care: digestive tract (incl
with it´s upper section), pancreas, intestines
* missing ingredient: potassium sulphate (kalium sulfuricum):
- Takes part in the production of fat and sebum - a substance that forms a protective layer on the skin and hair (the so-called acid shield that prevents the penetration of bacteria), supporting the processes of detoxification and excretion of metabolic deposits.

It´s worth eating:
- leafy vegetables, wheat, whole grain bread, wheat germ oil, oats, almonds, cheese, bananas, citrus fruits (lemons, oranges, grapefruits).
Healthy and easily digestible foods such as rye bread, yoghurt, brown rice, eggs, cottage cheese, melons, apples, pears may also be helpful.
and papaya (also in the form of fruit cocktails as an additional source of dietary fiber).

PISCES (6th house):
* body part / organ which requires special care: feet, toes, pineal gland
* missing ingredient: ferrum phosphoricum:
- Lack of iron in the body is manifested by pale outer skin, dark circles under the eyes, chronic fatigue, muscle weakness and flabbiness, and digestive disorders (constipation or diarrhea), effectively leading to anemia.
Iron phosphate is also found in muscle cells and in the intestinal villi.
It´s a very important micronutrient that should be used as the first drug in the first stages of developing seasonal diseases (colds, flu).
Our blood is responsible for the distribution of nutrients and defense bodies (white blood cells - leukocytes), as well as for the excretion of sediments and poisons (including those derived from metabolic processes. Blood is our life sap, while iron is its essence.
Iron phosphate should be the first intervention measure for almost all acute diseases as it strengthens the immune system through the blood. The second important micronutrient is kalium sulfuricum, or potassium sulfate.

It´s worth eating:
- egg yolks, cereal grains, barley, dried beans, red beets, spinach, onions
and garlic, lettuce (especially Roman and iceberg), raisins, dates, apricots, peaches, grapes, apples, lemons and oranges.
November 11, 2021 at 21:10
(Leo) MichelAngelo
In this section of astrology, the focus is on the solar sign, the ascendant (which predominantly determines the phenotype) and the sign falling into the sixth house (the sector of - among others - general health and psycho-physical condition). As you probably already know, each character represents not only character traits, but also individual parts of the body, organs, and internal organs. How is it for you? About this below.

ARIES (Sun sign):
* body part / organ that requires special care: head, brain, teeth, tongue
* missing ingredient: potassium phosphate (kalium phosphoricum):
- Responsible for the formation of gray matter in the brain, improving the process of associating facts and logical thinking (has a beneficial effect on the neocortex, especially on the forebrain). In addition, it has an antiseptic and regenerating effect on tissues, which is why it is especially recommended in cases of blood or plasma poisoning. It´s effective in all states of exhaustion of the body and mind.

It´s worth eating:
- Foods rich in potassium phosphate: tomatoes, beans (red and white), brown rice, lentils, walnuts, olives, onions, lettuce, cauliflower, cucumbers, spinach, broccoli, figs, bananas, dried apricots, pumpkin (and it´s heat-treated pits, roasted).
November 11, 2021 at 20:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IntuitiveRam
women get accused of speaking three times as much as they really do.
Evolving as an Astrologist is a positive option!
November 11, 2021 at 18:48
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » Rosincvist
So what I´m gathering is that you are saying I would be good in either the medical for field or as an astrologist?

Just wondering...what would my :154: Rx have to with public speaking?
November 11, 2021 at 03:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I believe your :154: Rx is more Oratorical than Medical.
:199: & :158: are at a Medical/Painting degree.
You have a choice between Goitre and Astrology!
Your :153: Rx has a choice between Astrology and Bright´s Disease!
November 10, 2021 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Indeed. I second that
November 10, 2021 at 16:16
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » Seanfhear
From my experience you can´t just do medical astrology, it naturally draws you into the phycological aspects of it. And at the same time why would you only want to stick with just one? In my opinion the mind and body are one and in order to get the most of medical astrology we must first understand ourselves on an inner level. If we don´t know how our mind is working then we don´t understand the effects it is having on our physical body.
November 10, 2021 at 16:06
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is the thing. My initial goal was medical but then found myself digesting everything from here and there (but more into Vedic actually); Be it health-related or not.
November 10, 2021 at 15:54
That´s where I am at this point. I´ve read a few books and blogs on the medical aspects of astrology but would nowhere call myself anything but a beginner. When you dive into the medical side of things it´s a lot more complex.
November 10, 2021 at 15:47
=====
Not really. I think I´m still in the phase of understanding myself (and helping others whenever I could with my beginner´s knowledge)
November 10, 2021 at 15:41
It’s one of those things that once you start getting into it you spiral out of control and can’t stop. Very addicting to say the least.
So would you say that you’ve found it helpful in helping you adjust your lifestyle to meet your specific needs?
November 10, 2021 at 15:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Yeah, I got deeper into astrology myself in the past 3 years or so because in the beginning I wanted to get more "health" info from charts. Then.... things went out of hand *shrug*

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »