Insight Appreciated

November 10, 2021 at 13:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) IntuitiveRam
Insight Appreciated
Hello my fellow astrology enthusiasts :27:
I’m new to this site but not to astrology. I’m super exited to be able to reach out and connect with an online astrology community.

Anyways….

I’m looking for some insight on which direction my life taking me career and professionally. I know I have a very busy 6th house and service to others seems to be a major theme along with the water element. Maybe I’m supposed to be a service to others through healing myself to be a light to help others through their journey of healing themselves? Also my lot of fortune in in the 12th house which makes me wonder as well.

:78: Thanks in advance for any insight on this :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 13, 2021 at 20:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » IntuitiveRam
Here´s a short list - some of the mind-body books I´ve read: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…

Yeah, you want to pin down the very first notice back pain - and figure out what was going on in your life at the time - feelings, thoughts, whatever comes up for you. There is a clue there.
November 13, 2021 at 19:31
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » JayJayAstrology
No I don’t, I just searched it on Amazon-I think I’m going to order it for my library. (I’m a bookworm) Thank your for the recommendation. I do have a few books on Medical Astrology that I’ve read and I consider invaluable. I haven’t had scoliosis since birth. I noticed my back hurting a lot during my early teen years but never thought anything of it-after I had my son 10 years ago is when the symptoms starting getting more noticeable. It started out as lower lumbar scoliosis but it had progressed since and I feel it’s not it my middle back as well. As I age the curvature is getting more noticeable and the pain is increasing as well.

My original question has been answered :) thank you! I kind of felt that was my direction already, I just feel like I needed some affirmation that I was making the right choice before I took the next step. I just want to make sure I’m using my natural talents and becoming who I’m supposed to be.
November 13, 2021 at 17:10
Yeah, most people don´t recognize it. I´ll look at your chart with this in mind now. Do you have Debbie Shapiro´s Book - The Bodymind Workbook - or Your Body Speaks Your Mind? They are essentially the same book. She breaks down the meaning of each vertebrae. Are there certain vertebrae most affected, and have you had scoliosis since birth?

So, did your original question get answered? Are you more clear about your direction now?
November 13, 2021 at 16:39
I second that! I have scoliosis and I definitely think there is a metal-emotional root cause to it.
Mind and the body work as one, not everyone recognizes that.
November 13, 2021 at 14:35
Sounds good - you´re interested in much of what I´m interested in - only I do mind-body work with health astrology - as I think that most ailments and diseases have a mental-emotional cause. So I work on that level.
November 13, 2021 at 14:29
I dabble in both forms of astrology. I think that I would like to get to a professional level with psychological astrology and maybe use medical astrology on the side as a hobby. I really like the medical aspects of astrology but I feel to take that to the next level you would have to have some type of background in medical school to really be useful to the community.
November 13, 2021 at 11:22
Ah - so the healing arts - herbs, good food as medicine. So you are planning on going in that direction - and possibly with astrology? Health astrology? Psychology-astrology?
November 13, 2021 at 02:07
Wow that’s a very good observation “But with Saturn with Aquarius in the 5th, with Sun and Venus in Aries-your probably error on being very independent-and perhaps-not used to letting others in as much as you might.” is spot on. I do have good relational skills one-to-one and people seem to just come to me wit their problems, but I do lean towards being independent and not letting anyone get to close or trusting anyone.

My mind is VERY active and never stops, sometimes so much I don’t know how to put any of my thoughts into actual fruition.

I am into herbalism and living a natural/organic lifestyle. I believe in the healing properties of herbs and Mother Nature alone, but I feel like one of the main things burning inside of me is a insatiable curiosity toward astrology and the connection between the body and the kind. I love getting into natal astrology and learning what it is that makes people tic the way they do.

I don’t think I find much interest in the law or legal system. Never really even thought of myself as someone who really cared enough about politics to make a career of it. Sounds too constraining to me.

*I briefly checked out the link for your website and you have some very interesting reads and plan to explore it some more within the next couple days-thank your for your advice my fellow Arian* :)
November 12, 2021 at 20:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Interesting chart, sister Ram. I have Aries Sun and Virgo rising too. Yes, that 6th house Pisces Moon and Mercury (your chart ruler), does emphasize being of service - as does Virgo rising itself. I suppose, as you ask - what service?

Your Aries Sun/Venus in the 7th, with Jupiter in Libra in the 1st - also suggests working with people - one-on-one - in some way. Do you have good relational skills and good boundaries too? I would think you do with strong energy in both Aries and Libra, 1st and 7th houses. But with Saturn in Aquarius in the 5th, with Sun and Venus in Aries - you probably error on being very independent - and perhaps - not used to allowing others in as much as you might.

You are a thinker type too - Gemini South Node in 9th, Sag North Node in 3rd, Mercury chart ruler, Saturn in Aquarius - all very mentally-oriented. You are an idea person, and you probably have many interests and lots of plans.

I think the Nodes square your Moon is about you needing to let go of your thoughts and just play creatively with them. Pisces can be very creative - creativity being close to spiritual energy and healing energy. You could enjoy practicing an art. The 6th house is indeed a focus on medicine or a healing art - and there´s no reason why you could not enter a mainstream or alternative healing profession. You could also write about healing techniques. Mercury is a writer or teacher - and it is the ruler of your MC and ASC. Mercury wants to communicate, either artistically or in some other way - say, in teaching or writing - what it knows.

Another thought is - law - the legal system. You may have been interested in law in your past life - either that or philosophy, religion, or teaching. But Libra is also about law - and Jupiter is in Libra. So, that is a possibility. North Node is in Sagittarius and it rules law, with ruler Jupiter in Libra.

Whatever you do, you need to engage your mind - because you have a very fine mind - and you want to use it creatively to help others. It could be something in medicine, science or law - writing, teaching or the arts.

Do you have any of these interests?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 11, 2021 at 23:39
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » jonathanmike120158
I have faith, I feel like astrology called me for a reason. I have a strong inner feeling that I´m going in the direction that the stars are guiding me.

Celestial favorites hmm? That´s something to ponder upon...
I am not a good singer just average...I did do chorus in high school so I can read notes. I do like to sing though, I find myself singing and making things up all throughout my day. I can draw if I want to (really well) just I never have the time or patience.
November 11, 2021 at 21:59
(Virgo) jonathanmike120158 » IntuitiveRam
<<I 100% agree with that, all we can do is go with the flow. I feel it but maybe I just need to wait to see how things unfold.>>

Trust in the cosmos - the aspects are there, vis-a-vis your chart, and very definitely and decisively will guide you, and as this occurs and things begin to unfold, you´ll gain clarity as to your purpose, professionally and personally. I don´t think it´s too much of a stretch to say that you´re among the celestial favorites over the next two years, given you how your :153:, :156: :151: are aspected in H6 and H12 (by the way, something I was curious about - do you like to sing or are you a good singer? - there is something to suggest that as I was looking at your natal chart.

Anyway, you´ve every reason to remain optimistic and to believe that better days are coming - once again, all the best of luck and make OPTIMAL use of these transits - they will pay off in dividends.
November 11, 2021 at 18:54
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » AmberMoon
I will look into reading that, I´m always looking for a good read :)

I 100% agree with that, all we can do is go with the flow. I feel it but maybe I just need to wait to see how things unfold.
November 11, 2021 at 18:44
(Gemini) AmberMoon » IntuitiveRam
You might want to read Jung´s Dream Analysis series, as well as his astrological journey.

Whatever healing assistance you will deliver to fellow man, it will have intuitive and psychological depth.

Don´t over-plan, go with the flow, you´ll get there eventually.
November 11, 2021 at 18:36
Derby, CT is correct. Two Connecticut born people what a coincidence.

That is the question. I am very much at a cross road and I get this nagging feeling that changes need to be made but I´m just not sure of which direction take. I just want to know what I was meant to come here to do.
November 11, 2021 at 18:24
(Aries) IntuitiveRam » AmberMoon
I agree, I also have many planets in retrograde (Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Pluto) which gives me the sense that I am on a healing journey as well and the purpose in my journey is to help others through theirs.
I am not in any type of training as of right now but I am very much involved in natural ways of living. I like to make my own medicines and prefer the natural road to living. Astrology comes in number 2. I love psychology and really enjoy those deep philosophical conversations. No career at the moment, just trying to find my true path.
November 11, 2021 at 14:27
(Virgo) jonathanmike120158 » AmberMoon
Wow! Do you have a great deal to look forward to next year and beyond!

Your Virgo Ascendant and your H6 will be aspected beautifully in 2020 and well into 2023 - keep on an eye out on Jupiter transits.

Just a few - I saw them in the chart, but I had to consult my ephemeris for the dates: Beginning in February 2020 through the end of December 2023, Pluto forms a lovely trine with your Virgo ascendant - POSITIVE changes every which way - in your career, in your personal relationships, you´ll see everything take shape. It´s an intense period, but so beneficial to you in setting your goals and seeing them come to fruition.

Mid-February 2022 - Jupiter is conjunct Mercury ruler of H6 - you´ll have great foresight, you´ll be very perceptive and sharp and it´s a great time for you to map out your future because "connect the dots" - things will interrelate in a way that will make a great deal of sense.

Finally (and there is really so much more), March 2022 brings Jupiter (again!) conjunction with the Moon - this is an EXTREMELY positive time for you - emotional stability, you feel very benevolent and generous towards others, which will attract people to you in the most positive way (the Law of Attraction) - and you´ll be nurturing and kind in a way that will make elevate not only you, but anyone in your orbit - be wise and make the MOST of this transit.

I have to run, but that´s a thumbnail sketch of what lies ahead for you - so take heart - there is SO much for you to look forward to next year and beyond - again, be mindful of those Jupiter transits - and, if I were you and you can afford it, seek out a professional astrologer who can give you a deep dive into your chart and guide you - next year and 2023, for you, are NOT to be squandered! MAKE THE MOST OF IT and GOOD LUCK! :75: :37:
November 11, 2021 at 13:24
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Helping people who are on some journey is also something I sensed coming from this. People from abroad maybe, plus in a caring way (medical, psychological :/ not sure)...Are you by any chance heading towards some Social services training already?
November 11, 2021 at 06:42
(Virgo) jonathanmike120158 » IntuitiveRam
I was out all day and I am burning the midnight oil - chart interpretation can be very soothing.
Ah, a Connecticut girl - I am from Fairfield originally. :)

So the D.O.B is 3/21/93 and you were born in Derby, CT, yes?

So the question is what to do with your career path? Okay, let me have a look and I´ll respond in the morning. :27:
November 10, 2021 at 15:47
Here you go, and thank you for your interest :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 10, 2021 at 15:07
(Virgo) jonathanmike120158
Hello, IntuitiveRam, and welcome - it would be helpful if you posted your natal chart, so we can draw a bead on what´s going on with you. Just off the top of my head, H6 and H12 are houses or signs of polarity (opposites), so my curiosity is piqued.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »